NFL: The 2021 NFL Season: News, Notes, and Other Stupid Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Almost time to get to watch Justin Jefferson again. It has been a while but we'll get that pleasure again soon enough.

Reactions: ecemleafs

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Justin Houston big TRUSS

(I'd say the title of this thread is wrong, the worst time of the year is the long off season)

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
maybe OP is an NFL player and hates training camp
It’s the time of year where you see a bunch of players getting hurt for large parts or the entire season as well.

Teams have to ease their guys back into the grind. Especially if I had a bunch of guys who trained away from the facility. Better to sacrifice some training camp practice time than lose key guys because you pressed them too hard on the first few days of camp.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The pegulas shouldn't get shit after how badly they've ran the Sabres into the ground. His dipshit wife knows nothing about hockey and it's probably the same for football

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Evidently the Bills are using Austin, Texas as their leverage. I don’t see Jerry Jones allowing that to come to fruition

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Evidently the Bills are using Austin, Texas as their leverage. I don’t see Jerry Jones allowing that to come to fruition
You have it wrong. Jerry will absolutely let the Bills use Austin to help extort Buffalo.

But Jerry also wouldn’t mind seeing the Bills relocate. He loves relocation fees.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
You have it wrong. Jerry will absolutely let the Bills use Austin to help extort Buffalo.

But Jerry also wouldn’t mind seeing the Bills relocate. He loves relocation fees.
He's been extremely territorial with Texas in the past. He probably would love the fee but not for them in Austin.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

He’ll let them use Austin but that’s still his territory. They would finally have to take the opportunity to move someone to London since they could stay in the east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad