GDT: The 2020/2021 Season Opener - Your New Jersey Devils at home against the Boston Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Hughes stunk and McLeod is violent. I have no idea what the infatuation with the Russian is.

Putting palms out consistently on the pk puts Ruff in Hynes territory for me.

MBW is the best young goaltender in the game.

That's all I've got.

Edit: Kyle Palmieri, on a penalty kill. Kyle Palmieri.

I disagree Hughes stunk. He created offense and had tough matchups. To my eyes once he got going he looked light years better than last year. He was better than every forward not named Yegor with what I watched but to each their own. I don’t know what to make of your McLeod comment except to refer you to every player that hits in the NHL. McLeod needs to play hard to be successful. MBW deserved a better fate.

Reactions: xigon and Devs3cups

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
He had Rask totally off his angle and had far side of the net open. Looked like he has his head up and saw the opening but just missed
I’ll give it nerves maybe but when you have that time and that opening and the goalie doesn’t move to make a save, you’re team mates are busting your chops in men’s league. That was NHL.

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Call me crazy but the Devils only gave up a couple odd man rushes?! Listen victory for the Devils. If they are going to praise Montreal for it’s OT loss, the Devils deserves some love.

Time to ship Goose to Columbus for PLD..

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
I like the combo of Boqvist and Zajac. Not sure Wood glues it together, but I guess at this point he is just the joker in the deck. And the crazier he is, the better off we'll be I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad