Not open for further replies.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
upload_2019-10-31_17-28-5.png

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
that has to really hurt. shero's back is against the wall facuing the loss of hall and vatanan if he doesn't fix this. i wonder what they'd pay for demko right now.
There's not much from NJ that the Canucks can fit into their cap as any replacement for Demko would cost the same cap hit. It would pretty much have to be an ELC player.

NJ, they are not a team can attracts big name free agents. Since the cap era, who have they signed? With the Isles finally getting their arena in Belmont, they will be a distant 3rd in the tri state area in the eyes of free agents. So, understand why they wanted to do what they can to keep Hall.

If it doesn't work out, then they have no choice but to move him prior to the TDL, same with Vats. Build the team around Hughes, Nico, McLeod, Zacha, Blackwood, Ty Smith, and whatever they get back for their UFAs.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
3-1 Nashville over Flames. Shots 20-4. Looks like the Flames are dressing up as a hockey team for Halloween.
No idea that they would be this bad.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
3-1 Nashville over Flames. Shots 20-4. Looks like the Flames are dressing up as a hockey team for Halloween.
No idea that they would be this bad.

NSH is doing what STL did in the playoffs with their forwards:

NSH.png

Among their starting 12, not a single forward is averaging over 17:51 or less than 11:47 mins/game... those guys are literally rolling 4 lines this year. At ES Laviolette seems to be using Turris and Bonino as more of a 3A/3B combo at centre - their ES ice time averages are not very far off each other.

I think we see them in the conference final. Predicting VGK to be their opponent.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
The Flames are so bad. Poor Bastards have to face McDavid, Pettersson, Draisaitl, Boeser, and Hughes for the next decade.

They should trade Gaudreau and go all-in for Quinton Byfield.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
They were 2nd in the NHL last year and have had a .500 month to start the season with their star players obviously underperforming.

They aren't winning anything with Monahan as their top center. Just prolonging as a team that will compete for the playoffs but never win it all.

Gaudreau's good enough to keep that team a playoff team, cash in on him and really tank for that difference-maker down the middle.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I turned on the game with 15s left in overtime after I saw that it was worth watching on Twitter.

Then I saw that...

Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad