The 2019-20 Around the League Thread, Pt. VI - Zamboni Goalie Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
I will vociferously cheer for Edmonton's first-round opponent if it's not us. Even if it's Calgary.
i second that. they've done pretty well. upgraded their fowards/defense positions. when the guys are healthy. time for them to make another magical run ala 2017

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
i second that. they've done pretty well. upgraded their fowards/defense positions. when the guys are healthy. time for them to make another magical run ala 2017
Being dominated at 5 on 5 for the last couple weeks . Relying on great goaltending and special team is not a recipe for success. Should have been run out of the building their last couple of games.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Flordia one point back of the leafs. At least if the canucks miss the playoffs I can take solace in the fact that leafs will be joining them at Augusta national.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Toronto with back 2 back wins against Tampa, without Stamkos that series could be very interesting.
Tampa really lacks top end talent now. It’s very bleak after Kucherov.

I’d put point in just a tier below Kuch but yeah, Stamkos being hurt is a massive blow. And Hedman is also banged up now per usual for this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad