The 2019-20 Around the League Thread, Pt. V

Status
Not open for further replies.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
The game comes down to only 2 things; goals for and goals against. Something tells me being the most improved team in the NHL at either one is a sign you've taken a significant step forward.

Don't overthink this.

Don’t overthink it, how many teams win anything being a bottom five team in defending?

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Just got back from the Oilers game, and damn Draisaitl is disgustingly good. But I'd love to play them in the first round; no depth on that team.

Not winning the division and getting the 2 seed in the Pac could be a blessing.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

tyhee

Feb 5, 2015
This guy gets it.

Some of you I don't think even realize that you're just never going to be happy. It's a damn shame.

A few decades ago it was pointed out to me that we should envy idiots and people who live entirely in the present as they are much happier with life than those who take the future into account. The first group doesn't aspire to much and doesn't look ahead to see how bad the future might get.

It is hard for those of us who want this team to get to a high level to be happy as the management gives away a really good prospect and 1st, 2nd and 3rd round draft picks to try to temporarily raise a bad team to the ranks of mediocre.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
A few decades ago it was pointed out to me that we should envy idiots and people who live entirely in the present as they are much happier with life than those who take the future into account. The first group doesn't aspire to much and doesn't look ahead to see how bad the future might get.

It is hard for those of us who want this team to get to a high level to be happy as the management gives away a really good prospect and 1st, 2nd and 3rd round draft picks to try to temporarily raise a bad team to the ranks of mediocre.

The second group just moans about how bad the present is..and how bad the future will get...and usually go through life getting the benefit of neither.

Oh,..so were a 'bad team'.o_O...?...Its a good thing that we've got you around to give us the lowdown.

image.png.1ddd897f8e3b1d628c5852ee74e52908.png

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

This makes NO sense

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
image0.png

Outside of expansion team Vegas were the team Ovie has scored the least amount of goals on

Reactions: Pip

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
image0.png

Outside of expansion team Vegas were the team Ovie has scored the least amount of goals on
Where's Florida in this? You'd think he'd have scored quite a few on them, being old Southeast Division rivals (and not very good ones at that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad