Status
Not open for further replies.

Dab

Apr 17, 2017
Would love to watch the two Alberta teams destroy each other in round 1

Reactions: Zombotron

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Don’t care who wins as long as they beat the hell out of each other and it ends in regulation. Check and check.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Light out-of-town schedule tomorrow with the Super Bowl going on, both the other games only involve eastern conference teams.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
It's something I haven't really experienced yet as a hockey fan, but the league is funner when the three western Canadian teams are doing well.

I know I'm supposed to hate them but this is way better than seeing the California teams just shit on everyone else.

Last edited:

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
So I guess the media is going to just collectively ignore Tkachuk pulling Bear’s hair a few times in that fight? It’s plainly visible.
I saw that too but with Bears long hair and Tkachuk mainly trying to grab his jersey the hair was just in the way of the optimal grab zone

member 290103

Did he really do anything in the 2011 besides taking the hit from Hamhuis?

He was a pretty impactful player for the Bruins in his time there. The Flames brought him in for games like the one last night...and he did nothing.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
It's something I haven't really experienced yet as a hockey fan, but the league is funner when the three western Canadian teams are doing well.

I know I'm supposed to hate them but this is way better than seeing the California teams just **** on everyone else.
Yep, I agree. I love seeing California suck. Let it stay that way for a bit.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I'm really fascinated with watching the Red Wings and seeing how f***ing terrible this record could get.

I didn't think we'd ever see a non-expansion team do worse than the 2017 Avalanche, and now they're in a legitimate race with the 2000 Thrashers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad