The 2019-20 Around the League Thread, Pt. V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
The Panthers Leafs game is pretty interesting. leafs melting down in the third. PAnthers coming back without captain nolongerunderrated Barkov.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Panthers would have 2 games in hand on the Leafs and they’d be tied in pts. Huge game to finish in regulation.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
I feel a bit sorry for Toronto. Every Canadian hockey fan is going to be cheering for them to miss the playoffs (and celebrating if they don't) for the next 20 years, and I don't think any of us really knows how it started. No one cared 10 or 15 years ago.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Leafs sitting outside of the playoff picture again. Huge win for Florida.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Leafs sitting outside of the playoff picture again. Huge win for Florida.
I’m conflicted
One thing it would be gold to watch the fans reaction
On the other hand, we would see 24/7 of “what should the leafs do now” coverage from national TV for 4 straight months

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
lol I bet like all of my SB cash on Leafs to lose so that I would have a funny number

they lost and I won a shit ton (1.5 payout iirc)

gonna keep betting for leafs to lose

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
I’m conflicted
On the other hand, we would see 24/7 of “what should the leafs do now” coverage from national TV for 4 straight months
They'll find an excuse to talk about the Leafs either way.

Reactions: I am toxic

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
I'm really fascinated with watching the Red Wings and seeing how ****ing terrible this record could get.

I didn't think we'd ever see a non-expansion team do worse than the 2017 Avalanche, and now they're in a legitimate race with the 2000 Thrashers.
Yeah, they probably won't get to 50 points. Their core is gone, they need a star to build around badly. However, they made the playoffs for over 2 decades in a row so I'm not exactly feeling sorry for the franchise.

Sneezy

Oct 25, 2019
I’m conflicted

Does not matter to me, either is good because it means they lost again.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Too bad Kyle Dubas is a Ceci believer

wait, that’s actually a good thing
This game made me fully understand why Ceci gets so much blame for the Leafs' defensive problems. On a couple of the goals he had the scorer in a decent position to defend them or at least compete for the puck, and each time he didn't even seem to register what was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad