GDT: The 2016 NHL Entry Draft | June 24-25, 2016 | 7 p.m. ET (NBCSN, SN, TVA Sports)

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Ingram is Canadian. Also he was passed over in last years draft but he came back this season and was one of the best goalies in the CHL. He's bounce back numbers are really impressive. He might have the most 3 Star selections this season as well.

Connor Ingram Profile

NHL teams will also like that Connor Ingram has pro experience. Ingram was an invite of the Detroit Red Wings to their rookie camp last year and there Ingram learned what it’s like to be a pro. Ingram has taken that knowledge and applied it to his game which partly accounts for his success this season. Apart from his obvious talent NHL teams will be impressed and consider his pro experience a positive due to the way he applied it. A goalie that has proven he can take the next step with pro teachings is one that teams will gravitate to.

Yzlamic Preacher*

My bad, I read Finnish for some reason. It's still early in the morning here.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
We could use an offensive minded RD but if Bleackley is there in the 5th I'd take him. Would be able to play in Syracuse next year and can replace Angelidis as the 3rd line shutdown center.

AimForTopCheddar

trust the yzerplan
Feb 7, 2012
Calgary
We're fine at RHD. We got Blujus, Spencer, MacLeod, Dotchin, etc. If DeAngelo wasn't maturing, I'm happy we got Libor for him. Too bad we could've had Fabbri at that pick instead of him damn.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
We're fine at RHD. We got Blujus, Spencer, MacLeod, Dotchin, etc. If DeAngelo wasn't maturing, I'm happy we got Libor for him. Too bad we could've had Fabbri at that pick instead of him damn.

None of them are true offensive minded ones, we have no LD like that either. Maybe Zuhlsdorf but his year in the USHL wasn't that impressive.

AimForTopCheddar

trust the yzerplan
Feb 7, 2012
Calgary
None of them are true offensive minded ones, we have no LD like that either. Maybe Zuhlsdorf but his year in the USHL wasn't that impressive.

I get what you're saying Hose but DeAngelo had a long long way to go before his defence would ever be good enough to get a shot at being a difference maker on the Bolts. Offense in Dman develop differently. Some of our d-man may end up picking it up.

Dallas needs a good goalie and would love to have Bishop. I would love the idea of Honka for Bish.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Another soild yet unsexy draft so far for us. Though c. Paquette 2, does look like a waste right away. NOt improving your totals in draft year after being this bad the year prior does not look like a good choice. BUt who knows maybe he pulls a Christian Dvorak :yo:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Another soild yet unsexy draft so far for us. Though c. Paquette 2, does look like a waste right away. NOt improving your totals in draft year after being this bad the year prior does not look like a good choice. BUt who knows maybe he pulls a Christian Dvorak :yo:

Dvorak blew out his knee his draft year, Paquette just blows. Not a 5th rounder to me.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Ty Running and Otto Sommpi were still on the board. Can't see any reason to take Paquette there. At least Cedric showed some talent.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Ty Running and Otto Sommpi were still on the board. Can't see any reason to take Paquette there. At least Cedric showed some talent.

Both are still available so who knows.. There is nothing, really nothing out there on Christopfer, maybe there was a problem causing his bad numbers as well?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Both are still available so who knows.. There is nothing, really nothing out there on Christopfer, maybe there was a problem causing his bad numbers as well?

Kuznetsov and Stransky are still out there, we need to get someone with some high offensive potential.

AimForTopCheddar

trust the yzerplan
Feb 7, 2012
Calgary
And when we can't score in the playoffs because we have only 3 offensive minded playoffs we can thank them for there amazing draft strategy.

We pray, we pray real hard that one of our safer prospects become a difference maker. My bets on Brayden Point. Such a ridiculously smart player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad