OT: The 2013-2014 Boston Celtics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kman22

Apr 11, 2010
Obviously disappointed that Danny couldn't get anything back for Humphries or Bass. Happy we didn't trade Rondo, although I never thought that was ever actually a possibility.

From a non-Celtics perspective, I really like the Evan Turner pickup for Indy. That should be a fun conference finals. My money is still on Miami, but not because the Pacers haven't done a really good job putting a team together.

I would imagine Bass, Wallace, and Green get moved this summer. All bets are off with Rondo. He could be traded or re-sign to a long-term deal. But I can't imagine Danny failing to move those three again. OR maybe I don't want to imagine that scenario.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
I would imagine Bass, Wallace, and Green get moved this summer. All bets are off with Rondo. He could be traded or re-sign to a long-term deal. But I can't imagine Danny failing to move those three again. OR maybe I don't want to imagine that scenario.

Wallace isn't getting moved unless it's for other awful contracts.

And part of the reason I would have liked to move Bass now is to help our draft pick and let Kelly play more without hurting the future (Bass won't be around by the time we're contending). It doesn't help as much to move him in the offseason.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Orlando is working on a contract buyout with forward Glen Davis, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

My least favorite basketball player of all time.

I cried tears of joy when we moved him.

Glen "Blackhole" Davis, because if the ball goes in it ain't coming out.

kman22

Apr 11, 2010
Wallace isn't getting moved unless it's for other awful contracts.

And part of the reason I would have liked to move Bass now is to help our draft pick and let Kelly play more without hurting the future (Bass won't be around by the time we're contending). It doesn't help as much to move him in the offseason.

Next year is the last year of Bass' contract. Wallace will have two years left.

I still would have preferred they moved all of them at the deadline, but this would be the next best thing.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
I feel like the Knicks would be dumb enough to take on Wallace's contract

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The Knicks are legitimately the worst run organization in all of sports over the past decade and a half. It's hilarious, really.

They wasted so much time trying to trade Shumpert for Faried when Denver was telling them to **** off the entire time. Classic Knicks. No assets to speak of other than Hardaway and Melo too.

acr*

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Orlando is working on a contract buyout with forward Glen Davis, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
I hope the Celtics bring back Big Baby just because he's the most hilarious player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad