Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
thought t-mac was finally going to get that ring :''''''''(

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Well, I think I'm good now. Thanks NBA for the reminder that as much as we like to ***** about it, the NHL officiating is pristine in compare. How was that not a foul on Manu?

I don't know why I'm even asking. :laugh:

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
:laugh:

And the refs force a Game 7. This is why I just cannot watch the NBA, the refs have far too much influence on the outcome. I complain about the refs in hockey, but it is so much better than the NBA.

Hnidy Hnight

Dec 21, 2006
North of Boston, MA
Refs sucked, but San Antonio could have iced it in the final minute, and couldn't make both free throws. Also, the Allen shot came off an offensive rebound. Spurs had their chance before it even came down to the refs

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Let's be honest, when the name Joey Crawford shows up on the list of referees reffing the game, you know 2 things are going to happen. One, bad officiating, and two, Heat are going to win.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Can't complain about a no call of that drive by Ginobili, he traveled first. Atrocious missed call on that push off by LeBron, but they reviewed the call and got the out of bounds call right anyway, so it's not really an issue. I didn't see a foul on Green at the end there, either. But the reffing before that was pretty bad and throughout the game. NBA as per usual.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Prime example of why this sport sucks a fat one. Yeah the Spurs could've ended it in regulation if they could ya know hit free throws, but my god the missed call on LeBron (proceeded by his whining..LOL) basically arm barring Green away from him was just horrendous. The non-call on Ginobli was pretty bad too, but he traveled pretty badly as well.

This league sucks, and needs a huge overhaul, and that starts with David ****ing Stern.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Prime example of why this sport sucks a fat one. Yeah the Spurs could've ended it in regulation if they could ya know hit free throws, but my god the missed call on LeBron (proceeded by his whining..LOL) basically arm barring Green away from him was just horrendous. The non-call on Ginobli was pretty bad too, but he traveled pretty badly as well.

This league sucks, and needs a huge overhaul, and that starts with David ****ing Stern.

Stern is retiring in Feb of 2014.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Why does James have to complain so much?....Spurs should have put it away though....missing free throws !!!!

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
KG and Pierce will probably retire now and the Celtics can start to tank and hope to get a LeBron James

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Fire Ainge. Pay Larry Bird a Belfour-ian amount of money to be Pres./GM/Head Coach. Trade Rondo. Build a team of youth, depth, and character.

acr*

I'd rather have let Doc walk out and call games on TNT than give in to him and let him just demand a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad