THE 2-PER-DECADE DRAFT: An All-Time 2-week HOLIDAY Game (from Dec. 18th to Dec 31st)

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I’m just going to assume you saw I had a 90s spot open and didn’t want a Shore/Potvin/Stevens crew terrorizing everyone

I just couldn’t pass him up lol, I love me some Scott Stevens. Plus it’s an absolutely ridiculous top 4 I have now. :laugh:

Meanwhile, I’ve burned 3 decades already. :eek: It was worth it though..I hope..

ted2019

History of Hockey
Oct 3, 2008
pittsgrove nj
Guy Lafleur RW 1970's
Busher Jackson LW 1930's
Guy_Lafleur_Islanders.jpeg

1cd60208dae0110c0f57cdbb4f8f51cd.jpg

IYnL266vtf1mT8jcJF_5_n0cJ9dRFr-2pTHwo8N-WtjlpTusvMFjAi9qxNiXW5oDA4y2sEVlUtgsYVM95aPgR_-78VKeq0xhgCkbIhSC-wd3rH7AoZvRNHrqS4JmTotLkw

Last edited:

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I know it’s a product of having only 4 teams, but these top four D groups are ridiculous. :laugh:

Shore
Potvin
Fetisov
Stuart

Lidstrom
Chelios
Park
Clancy

Harvey
Kelly
Cleghorn
Pronger

Orr
Bourque
Robinson
Stevens

Reactions: Dirt 101

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
Earl Seibert - 1940s
Aurele Joliat - 1920s

My first two picks that are maybe kind of debateable for the assigned decades, but they both clear the criteria easily and have some career-defining accomplishments in those years .

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
A team.

I needed Boom Boom for an elite powerplay point shot.

Kennedy joins Nighbor as protect-the-lead shutdown centers and clutch playoff legends.

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
Well darn, woulda loved Blake next to either Morenz or Lalonde.

I'm not sure my second 20s player would be any better than Boucher (I mean, he probably won't be), but I'm fairly stacked at centre at the moments so it doesn't really sting.

Reactions: Habsfan18

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
Let’s make it Sid Abel, 40s.
Can work the boards for a grinding Lalonde line, and we also have the option of throwing out the production line for shits and giggles.

Reactions: Habsfan18

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
The rest of the draft requires some strategy, so I have a notepad file open to plot out the rest of my draft, with some logic trees in case certain picks get scooped.

My cat just contributed this to my plan:

nmjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,l .....................;/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////vbgggggggggggcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Good thinking Smudge, I'll take that into account.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad