Post-Game Talk (GBU): That sucked

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Unless this team reverses course very quickly, playoffs are not a thing that is going to happen.

December has been a bad month. Another bad month like it and they’re likely on the outside looking in.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Bad: 4W10L since the 10 game winning streak. Eeeekkk

As bad as it looks keep in mind

Losses to

2x in Washington by one goal (one in shootout) home of cup champ division leaders

Tampa bay (who I hear is pretty good) by one goal again and division leaders (nhl leader)

Toronto in overtime a loss where we lead in the third at home. That was one of four losses where we’ve collapsed at home (with tonight flames panthers tonight flyers) off top my head. Toronto’s pretty good

Lost to nashville on road by one goal who I also hear Is prettty good, this was on road

We also lost to Florida 5-2 but had a 2-0 lead and were up 2-1 after two.

Then After a comeback win over la and a win over Arizona we lost those two to the caps by one shootout and 4-3 on road with that St. Louis loss last game where he had a decent second half and now tonight playing a good sound game only to lose it late and then of course choke in the frame.

Overall it’s worlds better then lastbyear but it needs to change

Last edited:
Reactions: k8prisoner

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Larsson
Girgensons
Sobotka
Rodrigues
Elie
Thompson
Mittelstadt
Sheary
Okposo
Wilson
Pominville

That’s what’s here outside the top line.

If i told you they have a combined 9 goals this year when not on ice with Eichel...i mean it’s probably wrong but you’d have to think about it.

And no one can get a look from Rochester while we mire in this joke of a middle six disaster? CJ Smith can’t beat out Remi Elie? And Wilson is coming back to make it even worse.

f***...Berglund left or it already would be.

Reactions: Tage2Tuch

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Stuff like this is the worst when the team goes in a funk.

Nonsense post.
Your objection to the post is duly noted.
The question remains, how many losing seasons will Jack endure before finally saying he's had enough?

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
That game was very winnable. To bad they couldn't do it.
I wonder, how many more seasons of losing will Jack take before demanding a trade.
Do something Botterill!!!

Is this a joke?

You’re acting like the team is a tire fire and were getting slaughtered each night, you should look up at my post for some refreshment on the games and how they’ve been with who the opponents were, a guy who is newly a captain and has taken the reigns of this city and team and had a ten game winning streak on pace for 109 pts is going to demand a trade with a ten million salary in December after an overtime loss, and we sit 21-12-6? Overreaction much?

Also for reference mcdavid is the one that would be in this situation first there not in a playoff spot and the game after losing four in a row and passed by Vancouver they get slaughtered at home 7-4 by sharks after mcdavid has big game there for their fifth loss in a row. So yeah buffalo is at least winning some games still in a spot albeit gap closing and the effort is there a lot and not a huge losing streak. So while it looks ugly keep in mind we’re 4-3-2 in our last 9.

Last edited:

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
There is a clear top-9 in the East right now. It's so frustrating that 9 teams have good enough records that we are barely in the playoffs despite the start to the year.

Can't pitter away a point like that...especially to one of those teams we are battling with.

Good: Tampa just scored last minute to beat Montreal in regulation. Big. Scoreboard watching season has begun.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Your objection to the post is duly noted.
The question remains, how many losing seasons will Jack endure before finally saying he's had enough?

ok buddy. Solid posting

And as the old saying goes, if a meaningless question that no one cares about is asked, can anyone hear it?

Goathead

Jan 28, 2015
Niagara Falls, ON
Good: the Bruins board has their thread labelled “Biggest win of the year” that made me feel pretty good.

Edit: it’s been awhile since teams were saying that. Losing to them still hurts a lot.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
Larsson
Girgensons
Sobotka
Rodrigues
Elie
Thompson
Mittelstadt
Sheary
Okposo
Wilson
Pominville

If i told you they have a combined 9 goals this year when not on ice with Eichel...i mean it’s probably wrong but you’d have to think about it.

And no one can get a look from Rochester while we mire in this joke of a middle six disaster? CJ Smith can’t beat out Remi Elie? And Wilson is coming back to make it even worse.

****...Berglund left or it already would be.

Is that really the official number?

I mean our forwards outside the top line when eichels not on the ice have just 9 goals this year?

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Larsson
Girgensons
Sobotka
Rodrigues
Elie
Thompson
Mittelstadt
Sheary
Okposo
Wilson
Pominville

****...Berglund left or it already would be.
If you didn't admit to making it up on the spot I wouldn't even give it a second thought...

Reactions: Freeeeedom

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I have a hard time believing the bruins win that game without the officiating. And I rarely pull that card.
I have to agree,,The sabres played an excellent game thru 50+ minutes..This was the most physical game across the board, and they earned three penalties with hard work that werent called. I was impressed with them knocking boston around, finishing checks resulting in turnovers and solid d..

AND THEN... like trust fund babies that got popped in the mouth, they were shocked at penalty , .. got conservstive and then got cocky and sloppy in OT as if they deserved the 2pts.. I'm counting on them being sickened after that and finishing next like ducks..
I'm happy about the team effort , but man , unable to handle adversity, they gifted it to the friggin Bruin scum cheap mf's and ... Now the next game is another prove it game..

btw ..I was glad they played veterans for Boston and dint bring anyone and sat pilut.. look at Casey and Dahlin have their worst games..
I'm sure you will see two call ups at least by the 3rd

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad