Sep 25, 2003
Too many swings of emotion..getting too old for this shit

G
-Skinner/Reinhart bringing them back from the dead
-ERod beasted early
-Mitts is coming along well

B
-Eichel had a rough night
-How do we convince Okposo to play with Moulson?
-Our D is just not smart enough to play at the pace Housley wants them to (please trade Risto)

U
-The refs completely botching a call down 4-3...shocker
-BrindAmour

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
We can't trade Risto unfortunately because there is nothing else on the right side

At least Reinhart is establishing himself nicely this season. If he keeps this up he'll start to work his way into the conversation of the elite young players in the game

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
G:
Reinhart
Skinner
ERod

B:
Eichel
Dahlin
f***ING HOUSLEY

U:
We're probably not doing shit until the season's over

Reactions: Mitts888

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
The Hurricanes looked to be of a higher class than the Sabres did. Stole a point.

I’d put Beaulieu in for Pilut if Scandella is indeed the lineup mandate that he appears to be.

Reactions: ValJames

buffalojedwardo

Jan 3, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Happy with the comeback....we have some glaring holes that might be too huge to fill this season. Lets just root for success and pray this is the regime to get it done. sick of rebuilds!

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
thankful for not giving up to salvage a point, couldve easily been a 6-3 (eng) loss. i know results hurt, but OT /so is such a crapshoot to me, not gonna get too down over the home run derby part of the game.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
4j6iwg.jpg

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I can't believe we haven't won two in a row since the streak. That's so bad.

As I stated in the GDT they have won two in a row back in mid December (12/11 & 12/13). I’m on mobile but I think this was the first time they received points in back to back games since then.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Outside of that 10 game streak, this is exactly the same team as last year.

The final game of that streak they were +20 points ahead of last season. Since it ended, they have bounced between +18 and +23. When you look at their points over their last 10 games, they are again identical to last year except for that streak.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
As I stated in the GDT they have won two in a row back in mid December (12/11 & 12/13). I’m on mobile but I think this was the first time they received points in back to back games since then.
Good catch. I didn't get to see one of those, which is why I keep forgetting about that one.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Beaulieu or McCabe with Risto? No Thanks.
McCabe with Risto was probably one of our best pairings for a while especially during the streak......against I don't get all the shit McCabe, Sheary and such get when they are hardly ever the cause of defensive lapses.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
That 15 game stretch where Eichel was one of the 5 best players in the league was fun.

Cue hot take claims.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
McCabe with Risto was probably one of our best pairings for a while especially during the streak......against I don't get all the **** McCabe, Sheary and such get when they are hardly ever the cause of defensive lapses.
McCabe is pretty terrible...tonight was Exhibit A. Dude is more of a liability than people want to admit. Prime trade bait IMO.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
I love his game, but Pilut needs a (brief) AHL stint to find his confidence. He’s been a mess since the break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad