Post-Game Talk (GBU): That one hurts

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I disagree but honestly Sam can say whatever the f*** he wants the way he's been playing. Throw the whole team under the bus for all I care.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
The only hot takes were your posts in the beginning of the year about Eichel...
That were made at the beginning of the season where he was the same Jack everyone was bitching about. Better to have an opinion about something and post it then wait to post about something when it is safe to do so.

Is that awesome 15 game stretch going to be what he is with a real coach? Or is the other 3 and 1/3rd years of a good but not great player going to be the finished product?

Maut

Nov 30, 2018
This team is going to implode after this tweet. There's no way you can say that shit and the locker room doesn't turn to cancer.

I personally disagree, although Linus and Hutton have both had a few bad games for sure but defense doesn't help. I do think that Sam is just trying to win games and is playing well but I don't see how this doesn't just turn everything to shit.

Reactions: Rasmus Reichel

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Hutton and Ullmark are no shrinking violets, Reinhart's comment isn't going to be easily put behind them.

Reactions: Onry

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Sam has to be the least talked about guy in the NHL among the top 50-ish scorers

This is one way to do it I guess?

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
The goalies aren't stealing wins like they used to, but IMO I don't think they're the main culprits lately.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
That were made at the beginning of the season where he was the same Jack everyone was *****ing about. Better to have an opinion about something and post it then wait to post about something when it is safe to do so.

Is that awesome 15 game stretch going to be what he is with a real coach? Or is the other 3 and 1/3rd years of a good but not great player going to be the finished product?

Wrong...Jack was a different player from the start of the year. He has only been sucking since returning from injury.

Maut

Nov 30, 2018
This comment can take this team in one of two directions. I hope it's a positive one.

I think Linus is young, he's barely played a full season and this is the first time he's getting extended starts. Last season he played well when he did play. He played amazingly earlier this season. Something has changed between now and then and I hope he and Hutton can get it back together.

ValJames

Jun 9, 2015
NC
G: Sam, Sniper Skinner, Erod, Mitts

B: In a 7 game series, we lose 4-1 to Carolina. We stole the point tonight.

We still have not won back to back games in regulation since Oct 25th.

Home stretch advantage is nearly down the drain.

We need speed, possession, smart, hockey players and a competent coaching staff not picked by the owners.

So many mistakes by the coach tonight really shows that we need to grab Coach Q before someone else does. Can Botts stand up to the owners and insist on a change ?

Last edited:
Reactions: brian_griffin

Maut

Nov 30, 2018
honestly I wish we still had Kane.
I wish we still had O'Reilley. Even one of them would help this team a lot. I don't think anyone thought this team would be competitive even with Skinner. I just wish we could make some sort of positive move...

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
It's a postgame interview. It's certainly eyebrow-raising, but these are grown men that spend a lot of time together. They'll talk it through and get over it and keep playing hockey.

The way this fanbase clings to words spoken into a mic with not a lot of thought put into them is astounding

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad