Confirmed with Link: Thank you and farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Thank you for all of your hard work. It's a thankless task that I would imagine eats up a lot of free time.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
When I saw the title I was hoping it was from one the new awful posters getting frustrated and leaving.

giphy.gif

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Been putzing around here for a long time, although I don't post much at all. You'll be missed. Thanks to you (and all mods) for doing what needs to be done, and happy HF mod retirement.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Hey, everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to announce my retirement as a moderator here. It's been a nice four years, but I just don't have enough time to continue in the role. It is time to give someone else a turn.

Thanks to all our great fans and to my fellow moderators and to the friends I have made on this site.

I'll see you all around the boards, but my posts will look like this from now on.

Dave

Enjoy it, Dave. No more red alerts and battlestations...it's niiiiice.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Couldn’t pay me enough to be a mod again.
We were gonna do it, though! Remember, on our terms. We'd both be admins again, but would only be responsible for this board. And when we banned, it was final. No more FLY situations. And we'd force Melrose to come back to HF, and Trxjw and Fitzy could round out the gang and everything would be dope. LOL.

Reactions: Kane One and Trxjw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad