Confirmed with Link: Thank you and farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Here's one thing I've always wondered about. Is the Rangers board more the establishment (Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers) and the Islanders board more the rebels (Mets, Jets, Nets, Islanders)? Thanks!

I think there have been studies and polls done on this.

There is a higher likelihood of Yankees, Giants and Rangers to be grouped together and Mets, Jets, Islanders. Genrally being more true for older fans because the Mets/Jets played in Queens and Islander fans gravitated to the closer teams.

Not sure how it’s changed with younger generations as the Islanders have faded from prominence and the Jets no longer have the Queens connection.

Not sure about basketball.

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I think there have been studies and polls done on this.

There is a higher likelihood of Yankees, Giants and Rangers to be grouped together and Mets, Jets, Islanders. Genrally being more true for older fans because the Mets/Jets played in Queens and Islander fans gravitated to the closer teams.

Not sure how it’s changed with younger generations as the Islanders have faded from prominence and the Jets no longer have the Queens connection.

Not sure how about basketball.
Thanks!

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I was Gomez to Jagr for like, a year before I switched to this name. Think I'll keep it.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It took me a while to figure out your username. Yeah, part Spanish and English. Lol. Dqve seems simpler. Thanks for not ever thinking about banning me just for being me. Good luck and now you can really gusta your hockey.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
It took me a while to figure out your username. Yeah, part Spanish and English. Lol. Dqve seems simpler. Thanks for not ever thinking about banning me just for being me. Good luck and now you can really gusta your hockey.
You know, as far as I'm aware, there is no translated word for hockey. It's just hockey, even in Spanish. You have beisbol, baloncesto, futbol Americano, etc. And then hockey. LOL. I assume it never spawned a proper translation given that it's not really a sport played by any significant numbers in the Spanish-speaking world.

Reactions: Megustaelhockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad