Tha Third 2019 Canucks Offseason Rumours/Trades Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
7x7 is said to be the 'starting price' for Gardiner. Now with free agency specifically I tend to lean pessimistic and over estimate contracts, but for the Canucks to land Gardiner we're likely going to need to outbid everyone else so I would assume a Jeff Skinner contract, 7x9, to get it done.

maybe. i suspect it will be the ending price for gardiner. the maple leaf talent enlarging hype machine is shining brightly on this player right now.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
yeah, i just don't see how they have room to add a left hand dman on a big longterm deal unless they move on from hutton and juolevi.
I see both Hutton and Tanev moving also..There really is no point in moving Juolevi at this point,since we don't know what we have with him (he still has 2 more years remaining on his ELC).

Reactions: Nomobo

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Do you guys think it's a good idea to sign Perry? Since he's been bought out.

Maybe we can sign him cheap? I'm taking a shot in the dark here.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
Do you guys think it's a good idea to sign Perry? Since he's been bought out.

Maybe we can sign him cheap? I'm taking a shot in the dark here.

i'd sooner take lucic and get paid for it. perry's going to get enough offers to get a two year deal i think, although i have no idea how much cash.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
yeah, i just don't see how they have room to add a left hand dman on a big longterm deal unless they move on from hutton and juolevi.

I've heard on a couple of occasions that there's some appetite in the organization to try Hughes on the right side.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Well if it’s 4 years then hopefully we can off load him to Seattle (or trade him prior to expansion draft). Maybe have one of those behind the scenes hand shake “if you take Edler you can also have ____”, type scenarios.

Love

Feb 29, 2012

This makes me think the only way JB trades the 10th pick is if it’s a part of a package to trade up for Byram. And that is super unlikely.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Good player on a great contract. Could be a great partner for Hughes, but how much upside is there to his game?
2013 pick. Best offensive year last season at 29 points. Been a low 20 something prior to that. Don’t expect a tone of offense from him.

Carolina’s rhd side took a hit when fox would not sign. TVR and Faulk are a year from ufa. They have Hamilton signed for 2 years and McKeown is coming off his elc and likely on the roster to start the season while TVR recovers from surgery.

I don’t think they have the appetite to deal Pesce. Great contract and rhd not as deep now.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
looks like a single source used by four different talking heads got caught out there jumping the gun. whoever it was is close but not in the room. maybe someone getting updates who merged multiple updates together, not realizing the goalposts had moved in between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad