GDT: Temporary Hawks vs Jets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Anyways I didn’t watch most of the game, I just got back from seeing Joker which was fantastic!

I think this is relevant as the team is currently an absolute joke and is probably going to cause some people to lose their minds on here.

Reactions: jls24 and BrianE

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Murphy deserves more love (not that anyone hates him or anything, but)

The overall talent of the team has dropped so much on this team that people have started appreciating overpaid 3rd pairing guys like Murphy. He’s just a solid 3rd pairing guy on a contender playing top pairing on this team. This team is just bad and when I say statements like these people say you are just clueless. Well you tell me where is the team going wrong? What people fail to see is that everyone on this team is just mediocre when you stack them with other teams in the positions respectively. Murphy does not deserve more love, none of these players the Hawks have make you think of the great days of Hammer/Keith/Campbell/Playoff Oduya/Seabrook(before his downfall). We have a bunch of nobodies on this team. It’s just a very poorly built team...

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
The overall talent of the team has dropped so much on this team that people have started appreciating overpaid 3rd pairing guys like Murphy. He’s just a solid 3rd pairing guy on a contender playing top pairing on this team. This team is just bad and when I say statements like these people say you are just clueless. Well you tell me where is the team going wrong? What people fail to see is that everyone on this team is just mediocre when you stack them towards other teams in the positions respectively. Murphy does not deserve more love, none of these players the Hawks have make you think of the great days of Hammer/Keith/Campbell/Playoff Oduya/Seabrook(before his downfall). We have a bunch of nobodies on this team. It’s just a very poorly built team...
Your hyperbole knows no bounds.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
The overall talent of the team has dropped so much on this team that people have started appreciating overpaid 3rd pairing guys like Murphy. He’s just a solid 3rd pairing guy on a contender playing top pairing on this team. This team is just bad and when I say statements like these people say you are just clueless. Well you tell me where is the team going wrong? What people fail to see is that everyone on this team is just mediocre when you stack them with other teams in the positions respectively. Murphy does not deserve more love, none of these players the Hawks have make you think of the great days of Hammer/Keith/Campbell/Playoff Oduya/Seabrook(before his downfall). We have a bunch of nobodies on this team. It’s just a very poorly built team...

Cause Kempny/Daley are >>> Murphy.

lol.

3rd pairing my ass, dude is solid.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

thriving??? he is getting 16-17 minutes a night on the third pair...he is being sheltered but had a good game the past 2...he has ZERO points and is a +1...he is getting a chance to play while their blue line has injuries..I hope he sticks but your hyperbole yet again knows no bounds...

hmmmmm knew this looked familiar lol...

Reactions: RayP

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Cause Kempny/Daley are >>> Murphy.

lol.

3rd pairing my ass, dude is solid.

I did say he’s solid too as a third pairing that is

Again comments like these just show that people fail to compare this team with others and are in their own Hawks bubble. People also say we have a good first and second line and third line and a good 4th line too, so where are these holes? Most claim that the problem is effort and coaching(when Q was here) and that is simply not the case, I’ll repeat it again, the players on this team simply suck when you stack them up against playoffs team players in their respective positions.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
glad to see Blackhawks pulled up the score on his flip phone, sees Hawks lost follows up with a typical post of nonsense..

You are still stuck on a comment I said last year or 2 years ago where i didn’t watch this pathetic team for like two weeks straight because they were absolutely horrendous, to your disappointment I still watched over 80% of games that year, I watched every single game this year so far and being out of market I pay $35 a month for this package. Regardless if I watch or not that money is going in their pockets but I try to watch every game.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
It should be Smith getting benched. I don't even care about Perlini at this point. It's pretty obvious he's not going to do anything here. Either trade him for someone like Ho-Sang who has cleared waivers already or just waive him.

And the thing that makes it even worse, nothing might happen.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Anyways I didn’t watch most of the game, I just got back from seeing Joker which was fantastic!

I think this is relevant as the team is currently an absolute joke and is probably going to cause some people to lose their minds on here.

Cool, my son says supposed to be one of the best jokers ever.

Nice pun.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
You are still stuck on a comment I said last year or 2 years ago where i didn’t watch this pathetic team for like two weeks straight because they were absolutely horrendous, to your disappointment I still watched over 80% of games that year, I watched every single game this year so far and being out of market I pay $35 a month for this package. Regardless if I watch or not that money is going in their pockets but I try to watch every game.
they have lost all 3 games by 1 goal and haven't gotten diddly squat from their top offensive guys like Cat, Strome, Toews and Kane...no I am not stuck on anything besides the fact you simply do not watch these games...if you come away from today's game that this team is terrible, you simply did not watch the game...the second period sucked, but outside of that it was pretty damn even..also, the fact you continue to call Murphy a third pairing dman once again shows you do not watch these games..

Reactions: Pez68 and BK

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
they have lost all 3 games by 1 goal and haven't gotten diddly squat from their top offensive guys like Cat, Strome, Toews and Kane...no I am not stuck on anything besides the fact you simply do not watch these games...if you come away from today's game that this team is terrible, you simply did not watch the game...the second period sucked, but outside of that it was pretty damn even..also, the fact you continue to call Murphy a third pairing dman once again shows you do not watch these games..

I really have no problem telling you I didn’t watch a game if I didn’t watch it, but apparently you know it all so sure buddy I didn’t watch. Except after the first period they were pretty much chasing and a step behind all the way through. I am not sure what game you were watching honestly or if you watched the game yourself. You call Murphy what exactly? If this team has such great D in Murphy/DaHaan/Maatta then why is the defense still in shambles. I am trying to explain that Murphy is not as great as people make him out to be, he may be one of the best on this team defensively sure I have no argument with that but once you start comparing him to contending teams top two pairings he doesn’t look as great anymore...

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Bold prediction. Stanley and JC both fired before seasons end.

That's not a bold prediction right now. I'd say it's pretty likely with the way things are going.

@Kaners Bald Spot
tenor.gif

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
I really have no problem telling you I didn’t watch a game if I didn’t watch it, but apparently you know it all so sure buddy I didn’t watch. Except after the first period they were pretty much chasing and a step behind all the way through. I am not sure what game you were watching honestly or if you watched the game yourself. You call Murphy what exactly? If this team has such great D in Murphy/DaHaan/Maatta then why is the defense still in shambles. I am trying to explain that Murphy is not as great as people make him out to be, he may be one of the best on this team defensively sure I have no argument with that but once you start comparing him to contending teams top two pairings he doesn’t look as great anymore...
2 goals against in 60 minutes against the Jets is in shambles huh?

Reactions: AmericanDream

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

Explain why Murphy is a 3rd pairing D because he is eating shutdown minutes and producing positive results. He also has good advanced numbers last year with dungeon deployment. He is a good second pairing D similar to what Oduya was. Results prove this. Top pairing? No but no one thinks he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad