OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Our guard rotation is solid but it lacks what Maxey is good at.

Im sure there will be a point in the playoffs where we're getting nothing from the backcourt offensively and Doc will have no choice but to throw Maxey in because aside from Shake he's the only one that can create for himself.

On that topic what happened to Shake's jumpshot? Its been trash this year and it was his strength coming out of SMU.

That's a good question. Personally I feel that Doc has been using Shake as a PG too much. I figured when they got Hill they would relieve Shake of the ball-handling duties and just let him concentrate on shooting. But that hasn't really happened.

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
That's a good question. Personally I feel that Doc has been using Shake as a PG too much. I figured when they got Hill they would relieve Shake of the ball-handling duties and just let him concentrate on shooting. But that hasn't really happened.
Could be in the cards, he's around next year too. He's only been on the floor for like...10 games? Doc could still consider him as getting acclimated.

Not arguing, just a thought.

I'd like to see Shake handle the ball less for what it's worth. Too many turnovers. If he cleans that up it's a different story

Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
With the Bucks loss to the Spurs tonight, the Sixers Albus Dalembert... err, Dumbledore number drops to:

nba_g_dalembert3_580.jpg

Last edited:

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
maxey has a future as long as he develops that 3 point shot a bit more. solid pick in my book

Reactions: JXC

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
after that beautiful jumper id have to think hes hittingt 20+. props given though (to you)

Last edited:
Reactions: Embiid

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Doc's Mike Scott fetish has gotta end. This dude will be food against playoff teams.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
170 million to pass out for a Mike Scott contested 3.
170 million to pass out because nothing was there and he had 5 fouls. You're blaming Simmons for Mike Scott's braindead contested 3? You'd be bitching even harder if he forced a tough paint attempt in traffic.

Simmons and Harris got no help tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad