OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
What a sad 2nd half. If Doc plays Mike Scott in the playoffs no need to watch. Just play Dwight and have him and Ben be ineffective on the offensive end together. Scott offers nothing.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
170 million to pass out because nothing was there and he had 5 fouls. You're blaming Simmons for Mike Scott's braindead contested 3? You'd be bitching even harder if he forced a tough paint attempt in traffic.

Simmons and Harris got no help tonight.
Im yawning so loud I think my jaw joints might unhinge themselves.

Teams weaknesses on full display. No shotmaking. No adjustments from the bench.
Doc shot himself in the foot by playing Scott even after Sabonis nearly dropped a triple double on him in the first half.
Pacers actually did us a favor by continuing to feed Levert for bricks instead of Sabonis.

Oh well. Get the one star you have back in the lineup and curbstomp Jimmy so we can wrap things up next game.

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
2 years ago today...."the shot"
giphy.gif

Reactions: Tripod

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Sixers should be able to take Washington if they face them in the first round but they are gonna be pesky and Westbrook is going to cause me to think criminal thoughts!

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
Every player on this Heat team flops like their life depended on it.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Did they say Joel is playing through non covid flu or somebody else? Watching them on TNT. I mean if he is playing sick that does not help.

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
Wait, so the reservations expressed in this thread from the beginning of the season were...valid!? Crazy.

The Baghdad Bob takes preaching 'perspective' and defending players making a small nation's GDP yet still not even trying to play on offense were torturous. 1 seed though! On-Off numbers are stellar though!

Flyers fans think 60 point 2 way players will get them the cup. Sixers fans think one way role players will win them the title.
Wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad