OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Still holding at...

5-2-13-nick-young-usa.jpg

Reactions: DancingPanther

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

Impressive for a guy that plays 17 minutes per game. Techs per 36 off the charts though.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
This Sixer team seems a bit imbalanced, the veteran depth is a little slow on defense, Green gets beat too much one on one, Curry should be coming off the bench, Hill has yet to show what he has, Howard needs to keep his emotions under control and Scott, well, he's pretty much cooked.

The kids seem a year away, Maxey has great promise, Matisse is an improved 3 point shot away from starting, Korkmas and Milton have value but also flaws, Reed and Joe aren't ready for prime time but have promise down the road.

It wouldn't surprise me if this team struggles a bit in the playoffs, then comes out storming next year with some minor tweaks as some kids take the next step, imagine a starting five with Maxey and Matisse at guard, and Curry, Milton, and a couple veteran forwards off the bench.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Wardell is a legend.

The 76ers are going to have such an easy path to the Conference Finals. if they dont make it and everyone is playing Doc should be fired.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Very happy with my decision to watch this slop over the NHL playoffs, which really says everything. They might have killed hockey for me.
Jojo, I'm not sure if you saw a few of my posts yesterday, but I threw the Oilers on- first hockey I've watched since they lost Friedman- because I wanted to watch Playoff McDavid. It took about half a period to realize it wasn't the playoffs. I sincerely had no idea

Hockey is dead. I'll throw the playoffs games on as background noise, but it's dead. Maybe I'll get excited again next September

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
He sure is fun to watch. Looks like he's going to be good defensively too.
He definitely has the quickness to stay square with basically anyone. He broke up a possession a few minutes ago that I remember. If he could just hold his own on D (if not disrupt every once in a while) and bump that 3 percentage up a few ticks? Yeesh

Reactions: Jack Straw

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Jojo, I'm not sure if you saw a few of my posts yesterday, but I threw the Oilers on- first hockey I've watched since they lost Friedman- because I wanted to watch Playoff McDavid. It took about half a period to realize it wasn't the playoffs. I sincerely had no idea

Hockey is dead. I'll throw the playoffs games on as background noise, but it's dead. Maybe I'll get excited again next September

At one point last week, I tried to figure out when the playoffs started. The Canucks still had to play ~6 Regular Season games after the playoffs started. Only the NHL.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

That being said, you bet your sweet ass I'm putting the Panthers/Bolts on during intermission instead of the adventures of FaDoofus and the Leprechaun. Mercy.

Reactions: Cody Webster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad