OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I'm starting to suspect that Matisse has the ability to actually phase through time and space, allowing him to be in one place and then instantaneously be in a completely different place.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I'm starting to suspect that Matisse has the ability to actually phase through time and space, allowing him to be in one place and then instantaneously be in a completely different place.
He needs to lock himself in the gym and just shoot threes and fee throws. If he could ever shoot the 3 ball like Covington it would help immensely. Matisse shot 78% from the foul line in college, he hasnt been there alot in pros but something doesnt make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
He needs to lock himself in the gym and just shoot threes and fee throws. If he could ever shoot the 3 ball like Covington it would help immensely. Matisse shot 78% from the foul line in college, he hasnt been there alot in pros but something doesnt make sense.
I didn't watch him in college but I wonder if he didn't take too many catch and shoot 3s. That's the M.O. of a 3 and D in the NBA. Just a thought.

I've always said if he shoots just league average from 3...well. Look out

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I never heard that Ronnie Lott story. Just looked it up and it's not quite true. He had it cut off after the season. Apparently they wanted to do a bone graft but he wouldn't have been ready to start the next season so he had them just lop it off.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
The Sixers Doctor Strange number is now:

philadelphia-76ers-moses-malone-november-01-1982-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Great pic. Great post. Is that the parkway in early 80's?
Great game from Maxey.
The fact that he doesnt fear the ball on offense compared to other guards we've drafted in the 1st round is refreshing.
Maxey is extreme Alpha when compared to Ben.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Great game from Maxey.
The fact that he doesnt fear the ball on offense compared to other guards we've drafted in the 1st round is refreshing.

I don't know where the picture was taken but I had that issue of SI back in the day.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Great game from Maxey.

Maxey plays the game like he actually enjoys it.

Reactions: JXC

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013

Our guard rotation is solid but it lacks what Maxey is good at.

Im sure there will be a point in the playoffs where we're getting nothing from the backcourt offensively and Doc will have no choice but to throw Maxey in because aside from Shake he's the only one that can create for himself.

On that topic what happened to Shake's jumpshot? Its been trash this year and it was his strength coming out of SMU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad