OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
If Shake starts at SG, why not JRich at SF? Might even suit him better than SG. I don't see Brown moving him to the bench.
JR has been awful this season. He's been a bigger problem than Tobi/Al.
Im willing to chalk it up to injuries and playing in a complex offensive system but he's gotta get healthy and earn those mins.

I'd run Simmons/Shake/Kork/Tobi/Jo if everyone is healthy at first.
Your 2 stars plus your 3 most capable shooters to space. Prioritize offense first.
ideally JR or Matisse can get their percentages respectable enough to send Kork back to the bench eventually.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
JR has been awful this season. He's been a bigger problem than Tobi/Al.
Im willing to chalk it up to injuries and playing in a complex offensive system but he's gotta get healthy and earn those mins.

I'd run Simmons/Shake/Kork/Tobi/Jo if everyone is healthy at first.
Your 2 stars plus your 3 most capable shooters to space. Prioritize offense first.
ideally JR or Matisse can get their percentages respectable enough to send Kork back to the bench eventually.

Starting Korkz makes me nervous. Even though he's improved defensively, good teams will still hunt him.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Starters: Embiid - Harris - Simmons - JR - Milton
Bench: Horford - Korkmaz - Thybelle - Scott
Pray: Burks, Robinson, Neto, O'Quinn

Milton is the real thing, that makes up for rhe bad luck with Zhaire, Milton should have been a lottery pick.
He's still raw, but between his length, his smooth moves and his 3 point shot, the sky is the limit.
Thybelle looks like he hit the rookie wall, just looks a step slow and has lost all confidence in his 3 point shot, he'll rebound, but right now is a deep bench guy.
Korkmaz is the Turkish Korver and should be used as such.
Scott is rounding into form, and can center a small lineup, similar to Ben

Burks and Robinson are break glass guys, Neto tries hard and has smarts but just isn't a NBA athlete.

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
Starting Korkz makes me nervous. Even though he's improved defensively, good teams will still hunt him.
Korkmaz Per 36:
GGS MPFG FGAFG%3P3PA3P%2P2PA2P%FTFTAFT%TRBASTSTLBLKTOPFPT
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Richardson Per 36:
GGS MP FG FGAFG%3P3PA3P%2P2PA 2P%FTFTAFT%TRBASTSTLBLKTOPFPT
47 4514456.114.2.4301.75.3.3254.48.9.4922.43.1.7904.03.71.10.82.32.916.3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

JR has been bad this year. On both ends.
Kork scores at the same rate w less usage and takes/makes a significantly higher amount of 3s which is more important to this team right now.
When you consider JR has been getting slaughtered by the Archidiacono's of the world off the bounce this yr ill take increase in floor spacing and a better chance at finding scoring value behind the line over a TO prone, offensively muddled and defensively lost guy at this point.
I dont expect Kork to defend competently.
I want to emphasize offense in these lineups down the stretch.
I hope JR can health/game at some point down the line.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
My work is taking the virus very seriously. Not a good sign. I worry about the stockmarket when more tests have been out, finding more of it.

Reactions: Lotusflower

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
My work is taking the virus very seriously. Not a good sign. I worry about the stockmarket when more tests have been out, finding more of it.
Buy Netflix, Amazon and Clorox stock....actually too late but there is always profit in misfortune...but yeah my 401K is not lookin too hot....

Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Buy Netflix, Amazon and Clorox stock....actually too late but there is always profit in misfortune...but yeah my 401K is not lookin too hot....

The networks (TNT, ESPN) would probably clean up if it happened. Apart from the people who couldn’t go to the games watching on TV, they’d probably get people tuning in just to watch a game in an empty arena. The echo would be great.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Team doesnt do road games. A few bad threes down the stretch. Good thing is they only have 7 more road games after tonight.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
more bb defending from the media:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Philly Phish

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
Giannis deserves the mvp but what LeBron is doing is alien stuff.
2nd best player in the league and still the most complete @ 35.
If Vince Carter's overrated corpse can get into rotations at 42 then how long could LeBron last i wonder?

Reactions: BigToe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad