OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Yeah, LeBron is having a fantastic year even by his standards. I have to wonder how he’ll hold up in the playoffs though, the Lakers really need him to make things work. If they meet the Clippers it would most likely be in the conference finals and will he have enough left by that point to deal with Kawhi/PG13/etc...?

But so far he’s coming up huge.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Yeah, LeBron is having a fantastic year even by his standards. I have to wonder how he’ll hold up in the playoffs though, the Lakers really need him to make things work. If they meet the Clippers it would most likely be in the conference finals and will he have enough left by that point to deal with Kawhi/PG13/etc...?

But so far he’s coming up huge.
Clips are more talented but both Kawhi and PG have longer injury histories than LeBron.
Kawhi was hobbled badly in the playoffs last yr. I'd be more worried about those 2 injurywise than LeBron.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Clips are more talented but both Kawhi and PG have longer injury histories than LeBron.
Kawhi was hobbled badly in the playoffs last yr. I'd be more worried about those 2 injurywise than LeBron.

It’s not so much injuries in LeBron’s case as just general fatigue. I think the last time he was in the finals he seemed to run out of gas.

Person101

Jul 12, 2019
This team is so hard to watch right now. I'm never going to take Embiid and Simmons for granted again. Hope they come back soon.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

I’m not sure they can even go empty arena after this. Are they going to just suspend the Jazz games? Utah cannot play right now under any circumstances.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->