Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Reactions: Carter Hart

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
So basically the league has figured out how to throw off the Sixers with the zone.....cool. Guess Brown and this team will now have to figure it out.....

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
I have tried to defend Brown but last 3 games we have been out coached and out efforted. This is not a formula to make it out of round 2 let alone finals.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I have tried to defend Brown but last 3 games we have been out coached and out efforted. This is not a formula to make it out of round 2 let alone finals.
He sounds completely befuddled.....
Funny...one of the ways to beat the zone is pnr...meanwhile Butler was screaming how they needed to employ that more when he was here especially since Butler was all about the pnr...

Also....yeah they need to be comfortable and patient against the zone..good luck with this spazzy team.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
falling in line with the other philly teams. when expectations are high, they dissapoint. when expetations are low, they overachieve, thus raising expectations.

Reactions: Carter Hart

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
just imagine if we just stayed the course of just keeping the draft picks and got rid of the dumb coach instead.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Just watching it? Where have you been!?
This thing came out in Sept! Ive been asleep.
Its crazy to think he made the HOF despite never playing a full yr of organized ball until he was 20-21. Miraculous.

Every time I fly to other side of the world the Sixers seem to fall apart. Have yall hopped off the bandwagon for good this time?
I get off the flight and the Sixers are trending on Twitter...I figured we got blown out.

Its gutcheck time for the Simmons/Embiid/Brown triumvirate.
I said before the season that no matter what happened the choice to jettison Jimmy was gonna force some soul searching.
Now the time has come.

Adversity is the fire thru which the mind is strengthened though so all this necessary to get where we're trying to go.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Seems to me that Simmons hitting the offensive boards, zone or no zone, would be a good idea. Considering he’s you know, 6’10” and all.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
giphy.gif

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Solid win against a bad team. At least they showed that they understand the things they need to do to win consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca