OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers: We'll Make You Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Nice to see the team just go out and take care of business tonight. I was seriously fearing a trap game. Now for Giannis.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
My sons, Simmons and Korkmaz, balled out there. Detroit is trash but still

I'll never get the "Simmons is a PF" contingent. He's not. He's obviously an old school PG in a PF body.
The issue is he takes 10 shots per 36 mins so any competent defense just sits on his plus skill until he shoots himself in the foot.
He doest shoot from the perimeter. He doesnt look to score in the post. He doesnt look to score anywhere.
Moving him to PF just takes away the thing on offense from him that is dominant.

Either trade him for a guard that will attack on offense or bet on him developing a scorers mentality once some of his youthful immaturity wears away.

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
69 first half points against the Bucks with awesome D?

source.gif

Sixers can’t miss right now. Gotta expect a dip in their 50% from 3. But if the Bucks wanted to seal off the paint and force them to take 3s....whoops. Might open up down low more now.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Jo's probably the only player in the league that can best Giannis w any kind of consistency at the rim

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Jo's probably the only player in the league that can best Giannis w any kind of consistency at the rim

Sixers probably match up against the Bucks as well as anyone. They have Embiid, Simmons, and Horford, all of whom can credibly check Giannis. You can't stop him but they can slow him down.

Reactions: klutch

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
Sixers probably match up against the Bucks as well as anyone. They have Embiid, Simmons, and Horford, all of whom can credibly check Giannis. You can't stop him but they can slow him down.

Embiid owned Giannis in this game. He was his little bitch. Embiid MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->