OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers: We'll Make You Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Until Zion comes back and get gets it because well he's Zion and people think he's Jesus Christ.
Unless he comes back averaging 20 pt double doubles with 5 assists I can't imagine he beats Ja out

I believe in Zion and it stinks we can't watch him play for some time but I also think he won't be the second coming of Lebron. His shot isn't as good. I think he'll be more of a Simmons player, in the paint/around the rim/transition hustler

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Unless he comes back averaging 20 pt double doubles with 5 assists I can't imagine he beats Ja out

I believe in Zion and it stinks we can't watch him play for some time but I also think he won't be the second coming of Lebron. His shot isn't as good. I think he'll be more of a Simmons player, in the paint/around the rim/transition hustler

I know betting odds aren't a clear indication of anything but Morant is currently +180 and Zion is +200. I'm not saying it's likely but I can entirely see it happening and it won't be warranted.

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I know betting odds aren't a clear indication of anything but Morant is currently +180 and Zion is +200. I'm not saying it's likely but I can entirely see it happening and it won't be warranted.
Yup, I wouldn't be shocked.

Also with Ja and his back? Who knows how long he'll be out. Could be a (roughly) even playing field when all is said and done

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Sixers basketball w a lead
giphy.gif

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
The Wizards with a 29-11 run there....Sixers need to turn on the switch or pretend they are playing a home game...

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Raptors hold Harden to 6 points and Westbrook to 9 at the half....still losing 63-55.

Not a good sign for when Harden goes off in the 2nd half.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Crazy how this team lacks urgency after losing Game 7 last year.

Hopefully JRich gets healthy and we can banish Neto/Burke and bring up Shayok to see what he's got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad