OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers: We'll Make You Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
There’s a giant sculpture of Joel Embiid’s arm ... in Brooklyn?

FC4GJ7QOLZEJZMGN6AUUT23AEQ.jpg

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Hard to tell which professional sports franchise is providing the most entertainment these days- the Knicks, the Cowboys, or Arsenal. Three stupid rich franchises with mega-huge fan bases that are absolute trash right now.

Reactions: Ruck Over

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
Without Richardson and Embiid simmons needs to take over the game.

The problem is he wont and it will be on the shoulders of harris because Ben still refuses to shoot the basketbal .

Sixers get blown out by a bad team.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Without Richardson and Embiid simmons needs to take over the game.

The problem is he wont and it will be on the shoulders of harris because Ben still refuses to shoot the basketbal .

Sixers get blown out by a bad team.
hopefuly ben will have a moment when, he says ijdgaf about what it looks like or who says what, i'm gonna do my best and let stuff fall where it falls. i think he worries too much about what people say and gets too much advice from his idols/agent. be yourself ben work on your weaknesses. free your mind your ass will follow.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Hard to tell which professional sports franchise is providing the most entertainment these days- the Knicks, the Cowboys, or Arsenal. Three stupid rich franchises with mega-huge fan bases that are absolute trash right now.
The Knicks have been this way for about 20 years. Cowboys too on and off. Im really enjoying this with Arsenal.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Bucks look unstoppable! ...but thats what happens when an all time great talent brings the right mindset game in game out.

Embiid/Simmons have talent but lack the mindset.

Yup. Embiid wants to have fun. Simmons wants to look good. Giannis wants to grind other teams into dust.

Reactions: Ruck Over

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Embiid and Simmons need to be more professional and mature. They are right now 2nd rate "stars." Let's see what they show against Toronto...

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Man, i took HEAVY unders on both the Pels and the Knicks win totals this year....
....easy money to be sure but now I feel bad either way.

Lonzo looks like a legit bust right now as well. Lakers gave up nothing for AD. I hate them.

Reactions: Carter Hart

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
That play right there. Transition attacks off misses. Simmons should collect 4 of those buckets every game.
That doesnt change a thing about his game, doesnt involve a jumpshot but adds value with ease.
Sixers probably add another 2 wins to their total this year if Simmons just brought THAT consistently.

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
hopefuly ben will have a moment when, he says ijdgaf about what it looks like or who says what, i'm gonna do my best and let stuff fall where it falls. i think he worries too much about what people say and gets too much advice from his idols/agent. be yourself ben work on your weaknesses. free your mind your ass will follow.

So far ben is making me eat my words and I love it

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
Simmons is freaking incredible. 12 of 13. 26 points. 3 of 4 from the lin . 1 of 1 from 3. A defensive masterpiece.

I dont even have words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->