OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are Almost done searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I feel that if you have a possession to lock a game up and the result of your offense is Joel Embiid rushing up a three ball, you’re not particularly well-coached.

JXC

Dec 28, 2005
Trey gonna have a trey to try and win it LOL

JXC

Dec 28, 2005
I want to do a poll asking in how many games will the Sixers be outrebounded this year, but that means a new thread, maybe just open for five days.

Who are moderators here? MSE maybe?

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Another year of people not appreciating Brown. Sweet.

In the last 2+ years, he's had to design offenses for 4 wildly different rosters, while also making significant ground-up defensive changes multiple times all with zero bench or margin for error, being under constant bombardment from some clueless media members, and a star who can be unavailable at the drop of a hat.

If you don't see it by now, you're a dope. Sorry. Buy a book and learn something.

And that goes doubly for Dougie P.

Last edited:

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Another year of people not appreciating Brown. Sweet.

In the last 2+ years, he's had to design offenses for 4 wildly different rosters, while also making significant ground-up defensive changes multiple times all with zero bench or margin for error, being under constant bombardment from some clueless media members, and a star who can be unavailable at the drop of a hat.

If you don't see it by now, you're a dope. Sorry. Buy a book and learn something.

And that goes doubly for Dougie P.

that zero bench concerns me going deeper into the year

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
that zero bench concerns me going deeper into the year

As well it should. Thybulle and at least one more Wing are going to have to take a step. They're finally in a place where it's reasonable to even hope for it. I'll take it!

Or they're going to have to consistently get one of Neto/Burke going and not play Richardson as the backup PG until the playoffs.

Reactions: trostol

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Is Tobias the worst starter we have?

How does Horford only take 4 shots?

6 stocks in 20 minutes for Thybulle.

Harris just has to shoot his way out of this. He's the best shooter on the team. I'm more concerned with him hesitating to pull the trigger at times (especially vs Boston) than I am with the ball going in right now.

I wonder if we're going to see much of Trey Burke. At a minimum he should provide decent scoring off the bench, which is more than Korkmaz is providing.

I'm more than fine with going Burke or Neto as a matchup-dependent decision. I'm also concerned with the way the Minutes are going to add up over the course of the season if they're DNP-CDs every night.

It's not just Richardson playing X Minutes, it's the cascade effect of now not having any Wing depth forcing Harris into playing 38 tonight. Just getting 12 from those two a night relives so much rotational pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad