OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are Almost done searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
When Okogie is guarding Thybulle and gets the ball or vice versa, the defender might be more likely to score in the next 10 seconds.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Was about to hop off my boy Korkmaz’s hive but he is reeling me back in. (He has done sooo bad so far. Good to see some good playing right now)

Reactions: Ruck Over and JXC

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Jo mostly only does this at home and it's really not necessary but I can't be mad. Nobody gets hurt physically but there's a five-alarm blaze raging in Towns' head. Owns him, every game. Every time you hear about Towns heating up or playing at a high level, Jo pushes his head into a puddle of piddle and sets the order.

Lost from the moments before the fracas: Embiid hits a smooth fadeaway over a double, transitions into a smart double for a turnover on the other end. When they were up by 20.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
He's an Aussie. Ofc he can. :laugh:

Dont think I have ever met an Aussie who does not relish a bit of a tussle.

giphy.gif

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Jo mostly only does this at home and it's really not necessary but I can't be mad. Nobody gets hurt physically but there's a five-alarm blaze raging in Towns' head. Owns him, every game. Every time you hear about Towns heating up or playing at a high level, Jo pushes his head into a puddle of piddle and sets the order.
This is some of the most high quality prose I have ever read here.

JXC

Dec 28, 2005
This was bothering me so I looked it up and I have to make a correction.

Jo was #2 in postups per game. 1st in Points per Possession.
Aldridge on the Spurs was 1st in postups per game.

Long story short, BB does his best to put Jo in positions to use his size effectively even if duing the course of a game it might not always seem that way.
The conventional wisdom, and mine, was close to the opposite of this. Thanks for the info, man.

JXC

Dec 28, 2005
Splendidly drawn and executed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad