Mojo Dojo Casa House
Did not expect Ted's secret to be that tragic. :(

8po87es1rom71.png

This hit in the feels.

This show is so f***ing good.

Last edited:

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
KEANE! They ended it on a (butchered version of a) Keane song.

Anyways I loved the scenes with Roy Kent and the little girl.

Also there was a hilarious conspiracy theory going around the internet that Roy Kent/Brett Goldstein is CGI/not real.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Well, the latest episode is complete dogshit. Might be time to give up on this series. Haven’t really been impressed with this season.

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
A one off episode that didn’t remove the plot and didn’t really have any of the lead characters. I can see how some could not like it.

But I knew Thierry Henry was an ahole. Not sharing his nachos(or whatever they were) with Lineker was the last straw.

Reactions: Jussi

SepticFish

Jul 14, 2005
Definitely a filler episode.
I read that after the success of the first season, Apple increased the episode count from 10 to 12. The writers already had the second season outlined for 10 episodes, so instead of altering their plan, they wrote this episode and the Christmas episode to fill out the season. So yeah, about as filler of an episode as you could get. That being said, I still enjoyed most of it, although it does seem to be quite the polarizing episode.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
I didn’t mind the beard episode. It just seemed way too coincidental/unbelievable. I dunno, I just felt that the whole episode I was saying to myself, no way! Like why the f*** is a random church open in the middle of the night? No one locks doors at churches in England? And there’s always an attendant/workers at Nelson Road even in the middle of the night? Just so much of the episode didn’t seem believable imo.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I didn’t mind the beard episode. It just seemed way too coincidental/unbelievable. I dunno, I just felt that the whole episode I was saying to myself, no way! Like why the f*** is a random church open in the middle of the night? No one locks doors at churches in England? And there’s always an attendant/workers at Nelson Road even in the middle of the night? Just so much of the episode didn’t seem believable imo.

Pubs actually do close at 23:30 in the UK and "secret clubs" are a common thing.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Pubs actually do close at 23:30 in the UK and "secret clubs" are a common thing.
Yeah I didn’t question that. But he walked into an actual church in the middle of the night. The club church was a different spot around the corner. Unless I missed something.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I got the neon crosses. I thought it was a different building that the club was in. So in that case, the Church just lets people party in it at night?

Well thoughts and prayers aren't bringing in the money, renting the space at the back for clubbing does.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad