Rumor: Teams connected to Faulk: CHI, DET, EDM, and TOR

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Sekera is out till either Jan or Feb--so not for the year
Why do you quote something that is three months old? What a waste

And yes as far as im concerned he is done for the year. Guy played like shit for two months after his knee injury which was barely healed before this injury took.

Guy is going to be useless

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
He just doesn't check enough boxes to be a big piece. Not a top pairing guy, not a shutdown guy, on a team already stacked with puck moving offensive guys.

His only value to the Leafs is he is a RD.

Agreed. Faulk would be a futures deal from TO, I'd expect.

Jerkob Slavin

Likable Jerk
Mar 8, 2012
Monroe, NC
I understand Faulk is having himself a nice start to the season. However... Nylander+ for him? That seems to be a bit of a stretch.

I think most Canes fans would say Faulk + for Nylander, or Nylander + for Pesce.

Faulk's hot start is of no surprise to Carolina fans. He has always thrived when paired with a solid resonsible partner. Sekera and Hainsey immediately come to mind. He will struggle if he asked to support or nurture a young defender (Hanifin/Fleury). That's not his game and does not play to his strengths.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I doubt the Wings have any serious interest with the emergence of Cholowski, and Hronek likely back up permanently by the end of the season. Our Top 4 would be set, even if none of them are a 1D or 2D. Also the price tag too steep for our current roster & place in our rebuild. The Green signing made Faulk a luxury, not a necessity through 2020.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
So how would Canes fans label Faulk's play so far this season? I see that he's a + player with decent offensive production so far. I'd love to add him as a buy low option but couldn't bring myself to pay full market value for him with Bouchard in the pipeline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad