LeBrun: Teams are circling back on Boeser with more realistic offers. Minny and Van have had discussions for Boeser.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Not the initial one is the best you’ve got? So you just want to run around with a ptchfork but without shoes on? That’s cool.
Yes, you made the initial assertion, I called out your initial assertion, based on the fact that you hold no proof other than a weak opinion based on conjecture. Rutherford doesn't leak things, hasn't anywhere he has been. Everyone seems to be aware of this except you, like how nobody knew that JT Miller was gonna be signed to that dumbass contract, nor if he was gonna be traded, or what for, everything was rumours not tied to management, because management wasn't saying shit.

Same goes with this.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Yes, you made the initial assertion, I called out your initial assertion, based on the fact that you hold no proof other than a weak opinion based on conjecture. Rutherford doesn't leak things, hasn't anywhere he has been. Everyone seems to be aware of this except you, like how nobody knew that JT Miller was gonna be signed to that dumbass contract, nor if he was gonna be traded, or what for, everything was rumours not tied to management, because management wasn't saying shit.

Same goes with this.
Rutherfords not leaking things? What’s your proof?

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
My opinion is grounded in precedent, created by history, yours is grounded in some stretch of an opinion based on language used to communicate a rumour. Where am I assuming?
Your opinion is grounded in assumption.

Just before Benning waa terminated, there was a story about a rift in the locker room and Miller being a cancer. Remember that? Then Rutherford comes in and the reports about the Csnucks pivot with a constant focus on the demand for JT Miller. They worked so hard to build up Miller's trade value publicly that they eventually had to re-sign him. Now its rinse and repeat with Horvat. This goes back to Rutherford assuming his role in Vancouver. Same MO as with Miller. Who else would it be?

Last edited:

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Boeser is the definition of great player who just needs a change of scenery and a fresh start.
For him right now it's mental. Even when he is at his worse he is a contributor.
I can think of multiple Canucks forwards who I am more disappointed with than Boeser this season.

Man I sure hope that you can convince another NHL GM about this because basically Boeser looks lost out there and really isn't a very good top 6 winger in todays NHL and his cap hit really hurts.

The guy was resigned for 3 years at a first line rate and he simply hasn't been worth it.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Wtf? What part of MN HAS 15M in cap penalties in each of the next two years, do you not understand? MN should be the last place that Boeser goes to.
I also think he is a bad fit with Boldy. I’d love a RHS sniper as would all Wild fans, but Boldy isn’t a burner and Boeser is just slow.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I also think he is a bad fit with Boldy. I’d love a RHS sniper as would all Wild fans, but Boldy isn’t a burner and Boeser is just slow.
Yeah, Boldy needs someone who can stretch the ice. Would like to see Walker get a bit more time with him.

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
Man I sure hope that you can convince another NHL GM about this because basically Boeser looks lost out there and really isn't a very good top 6 winger in todays NHL and his cap hit really hurts.

The guy was resigned for 3 years at a first line rate and he simply hasn't been worth it.
I would consider him paid at a second line rate given the time he signed the contract. First liners at this point are $8m plus.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
What about Boeser for Mantha? Gets Vancouver one year of cap space sooner.

Each guy gets a change of scenery to see if they can rediscover their production.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad