LeBrun: Teams are circling back on Boeser with more realistic offers. Minny and Van have had discussions for Boeser.

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
Sure, wtf. I'm past waiting for Guerin to make an awesome move so it looks like 'mildly interesting' moves are about as good as we're gonna get.

RUsso has literally stated a million times on his twitter its not happening that Guerin has less than zero interest and that Canucks Twitter / media is lying .

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Leaky Jim Rutherford strikes again. Way to use the media to tickle buying bones, Jim.

Why do you know it's Jim? Because other teams would not use the terminology "more realistic". This terminology is specific to the point of view of the Vancouver front office.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Only trade can see maybe working for wild if was little bit of cap relief for Boeser. Then maybe trade of Dumba+ for Boeser+. Though, that only work if they get back defenseman or through another trade with another team. Boeser coming home would be nice story!

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Boeser is the definition of great player who just needs a change of scenery and a fresh start.
For him right now it's mental. Even when he is at his worse he is a contributor.
I can think of multiple Canucks forwards who I am more disappointed with than Boeser this season.

Boeser is a good player that has been hampered by injuries and off the ice tragedies. I agree a change of scenery would likely do him good but there are legit question marks that he will ever become the player once thought.

Reactions: McJedi

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
In an article about the Rangers, Seravalli has him as their #2 target and lists his value as a 2nd round pick.

Boeser is an intriguing fit, given that he’ll come a lot cheaper than Kane and also isn’t an expiring contract. He fits New York’s age scheme well, he can put pucks in the back of the net when he gets rolling, and he seems like the prime change-of-scenery candidate at the deadline.

If Drury is gun shy about trading so much last year for players that walked in the summer, Boeser is an option with a relatively low risk profile. Some teams have speculated that the market for Boeser is a second-round pick given his current contract. If he is a prime fit in New York, then his contract is manageable to try and wedge in for next season. If not, he could be flipped in the summer for an asset that recoups a part of that with a lower pick.

And on a podcast with Halford & Brough this morning, he reiterated that Boeser's value is a 2nd and expressed silent shock that Canucks fans and media think he's more of a cap dump candidate.

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Only trade can see maybe working for wild if was little bit of cap relief for Boeser. Then maybe trade of Dumba+ for Boeser+. Though, that only work if they get back defenseman or through another trade with another team. Boeser coming home would be nice story!

Boeser and Schenn for Dumba and pick

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
In an article about the Rangers, Seravalli has him as their #2 target and lists his value as a 2nd round pick.

Boeser is an intriguing fit, given that he’ll come a lot cheaper than Kane and also isn’t an expiring contract. He fits New York’s age scheme well, he can put pucks in the back of the net when he gets rolling, and he seems like the prime change-of-scenery candidate at the deadline.

If Drury is gun shy about trading so much last year for players that walked in the summer, Boeser is an option with a relatively low risk profile. Some teams have speculated that the market for Boeser is a second-round pick given his current contract. If he is a prime fit in New York, then his contract is manageable to try and wedge in for next season. If not, he could be flipped in the summer for an asset that recoups a part of that with a lower pick.

And on a podcast with Halford & Brough this morning, he reiterated that Boeser's value is a 2nd and expressed silent shock that Canucks fans and media think he's more of a cap dump candidate.
I've been saying to awhile a 2nd+ is value. coulda gotten us a 1st as an RFA last off season.

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net
Somehow i could see Boeser in Wild. It's gonna be so much fun to watch them after Dumba walks and they have like bazillion in dead cap. Then get Boeser to top it off, just for the chaos!

Let Fiala and Dumba walk, while eating the penalties for Parise and Suter, then sign Boeser for a fat f***ing deal. Mmmm yes this is how you do it!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Somehow i could see Boeser in Wild. It's gonna be so much fun to watch them after Dumba walks and they have like bazillion in dead cap. Then get Boeser to top it off, just for the chaos!

Let Fiala and Dumba walk, while eating the penalties for Parise and Suter, then sign Boeser for a fat f***ing deal. Mmmm yes this is how you do it!

To be fair, Dumba doesn't belong in the same breath as Fiala in these terms. Him leaving doesn't do much one way or the other.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Pretty unlikely. Would be ~$2.7M average per player to figure out the cap for the following 5 guys next season: Boldy, Boeser, Duhaime, Addison, Gustavsson. Doesn't really add up, unless they're really planning on squeezing Boldy, Addison and Gustavsson, which I would not advise.

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Who needs Twitter feeds when you can just follow new threads started by this OP…
You might be lost. You're on a message board for trade rumours, in a league with a flat cap where no trades are occurring.

You could go to any other page of this website/the internet if you want to avoid the horrors of Vancouver trade rumours.

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis

Boeser has two years left on his deal after this, so your wet dream has zero chance of happening.

Back to the drawing board, derpstar.

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Leaky Jim Rutherford strikes again. Way to use the media to tickle buying bones, Jim.

Why do you know it's Jim? Because other teams would not use the terminology "more realistic". This terminology is specific to the point of view of the Vancouver front office.
Yeah, I heard they registered a patent on that phrase so other GM’s in the league can’t use it.
Now they have to find alternatives like “get real, Bruh”

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Canucks need RHD but don't think Pionk is the type of player we are after.

It's insane how bad Boeser has looked eye-test wise (and I imagine analytics wise) but is still on pace for over 60 points without playing on the 1st PP for the most part.
He has been on 1st PP a lot

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4