WC: Team Slovakia

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Next WC I want to see something like this. I do not expect participation players like Panik or Tatar. On the other hand, Jurco and Dano will probably play in Europe next season. My look on offensive part.

Jurco-Hrivik-Ruzicka
Studenic-Kristof-Cehlarik
Liska-Sukel-Bucek
Bondra-Roman-Dano

Other promising candidates: Griger, Lamper, Hrehorcak, Cajkovic, Kukuca, Lunter, Pospisil, Krivosik, Buc, Hudacek, Lantosi...

I think Jurco will find get a new NHL contract. From quotes by him, it sounds like he's very determined to play in the NHL. He has come back strong after back surgery in the AHL. He'll have no problem getting an NHL contract this summer if he's willing to settle for a 2-way deal, imo.

Anyway, where's Viedensky on your list? What kind of injury has plagued him, and is it so serious that he's not exepected to come back to national team level?

stastny12

Dec 26, 2018
Trencin, Slovakia
I think Jurco will find get a new NHL contract. From quotes by him, it sounds like he's very determined to play in the NHL. He has come back strong after back surgery in the AHL. He'll have no problem getting an NHL contract this summer if he's willing to settle for a 2-way deal, imo.

Anyway, where's Viedensky on your list? What kind of injury has plagued him, and is it so serious that he's not exepected to come back to national team level?
In recent years he had a lot of injuries. I was researching some articles and he said that he will be ready for next season, so we will see. However, I think Slovakia has a better options. But yeah, I forgot on him. Same with Bakos, both definitely have chance.

More important question is: Who will be coach? I really hope there is some chance Ramsay will stay. He established this team very well and I want to see what progress could make with other young players. For example, players what I mentioned like Ruzicka, Roman etc.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
In recent years he had a lot of injuries. I was researching some articles and he said that he will be ready for next season, so we will see. However, I think Slovakia has a better options. But yeah, I forgot on him. Same with Bakos, both definitely have chance.

More important question is: Who will be coach? I really hope there is some chance Ramsay will stay. He established this team very well and I want to see what progress could make with other young players. For example, players what I mentioned like Ruzicka, Roman etc.
Way to passive to be an nhl or even ahl player. I’d honestly be disappointed if he’s the best we can do...

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Great, successful tournament it was loads of fun for everyone. We played hard but oops the results weren’t there.” - 2 week fans

Somehow it’s worse skip. I have a list of players from men’s league, most of these players shouldn’t be playing pro hockey. Just a thought, do I sound disgusted? Have any of these fans seen the quality decrease in u20 league which subsequently results in lower quality men’s league. I’m done, I’m done. Than these fans come on tv and say “oh you have to look out.” LOOK OUT FOR WHAT MAN ?!?!?!! 10th? Really??? 10th place really? Players who are active such as These three: Bartanus, Bliznak and Lusnak are bonafide scrubs. They can’t play, sorry to go and tell everyone the truth a large percentage of these guys cannot play the game of hockey. They got cement feet they can’t skate fast enough, they’ve got bad hands. Even know they can shoot they don’t really know how to place the puck. By the way Satan’s very first move as the executive was to sign Robert Rehak who’s never played at a significant skill level.

Last edited:

PapaQ

Jun 18, 2010
Despite the rants here, I think they played great and I enjoyed watching the games way more than previous year. If someone doesn't see the progress, I think they just need to watch some more hockey. The system is obviously different and it clearly works, when everyone follows it, like they did in first 3-4 games. You don't need top talent to get a medal.. I hope this get recognized by the the "suits" in the organization and they make sure there is a continuity to what Miro Satan and Mr. Ramsey started.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad