WC: Team Germany 2019

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
So, according to Eishockeynews-online.de's FB-feed the decision on Philipp Grubauer is expected this evening. As predicted, Söderholm has so far only licensed Niklas Treutle and Mathias Niederberger.

Reactions: ebergeist

Artyukhin

May 2, 2017
So, according to Eishockeynews-online.de's FB-feed the decision on Philipp Grubauer is expected this evening. As predicted, Söderholm has so far only licensed Niklas Treutle and Mathias Niederberger.

Post has been removed. Do you know about clock time when they going to know decision?

JohnWillow

May 27, 2015
Hey fellas, I'm on vacation in Germany, have to ask which local TV Channel will show the games live?

Thanks, Would be great to know!

ebergeist

Apr 29, 2018
Finnland
Plachta-Draisaitl-Eisenschmid
Ehliz-Hager-Pföderl
Tiffels-Kahun-Mauer
Noebels-Fauser-Bergmann

Müller-Holzer
Seidenberg-Seider
Schopper-Nowak
Reul

Niederberger

ebergeist

Apr 29, 2018
Finnland
What a terrible game from germany and draisaitl

Important points but yes, almost everything went wrong.

I have never seen Draisaitl so anxious with the puck. Also Holzer was making huge mistakes throughout the game.

I give clear papers for Niederberger.

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
Important points but yes, almost everything went wrong.

I have never seen Draisaitl so anxious with the puck. Also Holzer was making huge mistakes throughout the game.

I give clear papers for Niederberger.

None of our NHL guys had a good game today. But knowing Drai's self-awareness, he'll be grumpy & disappointed of himself now, and very eager to bounce back in the next game.
More worried about Kahún ... Söderholm needs to do sth. about that line b/c it's pure shit due to lack of physicality.

I'd move Ehliz up to add energy to Kahún's line, and let Michaelis take his place on Hager's line. Tiffels should ideally play with Drai in a less physical matchup than today's game, but then Eisenschmid has to move to the 2nd or 3rd line, because I'd prefer to keep Plachta on that 1st line for size and physicality.

Idea:

Plachta-Draisaitl-Eisenschmid
Ehliz-Kahún-Mauer
Michaelis-Hager-Pföderl
Noebels-Fauser-Bergmann
Tiffels

Last edited:

MoeTheHobo

Jan 24, 2017
What are your thoughts on Söderholm? There's quite a hype around him in Finnish-Swedish media atm.

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
What are your thoughts on Söderholm? There's quite a hype around him in Finnish-Swedish media atm.

A good reliable person, a competent and talented guy, and a good choice as head coach for Team Germany. Not always agree with his decisions, but I think he's doing many things right, e.g. pairing Moritz Seider with the right guy (Y.Seidenberg) on defense, and entrusting a talented youngster like him with plenty of ice time. :thumbu:

Last edited:

ebergeist

Apr 29, 2018
Finnland
No changes in the line-up, i‘m quite surprised now.

Also looks like Niederberger is the starting goalie instead of Treutle.

ebergeist

Apr 29, 2018
Finnland
I wonder if Draisaitl is injured or something. Keeps making mistakes, hasn‘t been the force and leader I expected.

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
Am I the only one that still thinks it was mistake to cut Bokk? He would have contributed something for this team for sure. His line had amazing chemistry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad