Proposal: TDL Thread

WarLax

Apr 17, 2016
I think part of the reason we didn't trade a bunch of guys this TDL is that we don't know where our pick is going for this year/next yet.

As stated in the powers article, the thought is Kubalik and Strome make us too good next year when we want to tank....but only if we own our pick.

KD seems to be hedging against the possibility that we don't own our pick next year and thus don't want to bottom out completely just yet.

If we win the lotto this year I can see both guys coming back easily. Smart moved on his part if so.

Last edited:

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I think part of the reason we didn't trade a bunch of guys this TDL is that we don't know where our pick is going for this year/next yet.

As stated in the powers article, the thought is Kubalik and Strome make us too good next year when we want to tank....but only if we own our pick.

KD seems to be hedging against the possibility that we don't own our pick next year and thus don't want to bottom out completely just yet.

If we win the lotto this year I can see both guys coming back easily. Smart moved on his part if so.
Imagine letting the GBOAT walk because he's too good for the team

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad