Speculation: TDL (02/24) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
1st for goodrow? Proof that GMs don't watch our games. Goodrow is a solid 4th liner who is having a career year due to getting slotted on the top line... I'm not even sold that his fantastic PK wasn't just a product of Boughner since everyone is performing well. I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: Sandisfan and Coily

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Solid return for Dillon, Marleau and Goodrow.

Was expecting more action, honestly. Nothing added immediately up front and nothing in goal. Thornton staying put is infuriating... go ahead and Shane Doan it, dude. Beyond lame...

Reactions: BigDmitriy

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Thornton not waiving leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and makes me question his will to win and whether I want him on this team anymore. Those that are not willing to do anything within the rules to win are not the guys that I want on my team. Jumbo showing a big time loser mentality, and just an utter lack of awareness as to his current skills, by not chasing a Cup thinking he is going to be back in a meaningful role next year. He is washed up and should have taken his chance while it was there.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Solid return for Dillon, Marleau and Goodrow.

Was expecting more action, honestly. Nothing added immediately up front and nothing in goal. Thornton staying put is infuriating... go ahead and Shane Doan it, dude. Beyond lame...
There is exactly ZERO reason that Aaron Dell should be on this roster today. Literally none. Same for Thornton, although that 100% lies on Thornton while Dell falls on DW. Great return for Goodrow though.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Wtf Thornton. Does it not bother him when people like Wilson chirp him about being cupless? Congrats on retiring as one of the best to never win a cup. Disappointing.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Yeah! Absolutely amazing to get 1st back for Goodrow. Sad that Jumbo decided to stay put but maybe, maybe he has one crack for the cup next year.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad