GDT: TBL @ BUF 7:30PM TV:ESPN/ESPN+ Radio:WGR - His name is Jonas

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
Shoot VO into the sun and replace him with Savoie or Rosen or Kulich.
At the end of last year I stated that I never wanted to see VO, Joker, or Bryson in a Sabres uniform again. I was naive enough to think that the Sabres could see what I see. I am absolutely mind blown that even one made the team, lest ALL THREE! WTF!

Someone PLEASE explain to the Sabres the concept of "addition by subtraction!"

Midway thru my managing career I truly learned to embrace the mantra that the most important thing a company can do, is take the time to hire the right people. By later in my career I came to understand the importance of adding on that, "the worst mistake a company can make, is keeping the wrong ones."

I'm with @Jim Bob , Fire VO into the sun! You have wasted his trade value waiting too long, so just cut your losses and move on. Do it with Joker and Bryson too, and then stop waiting so long to get rid of underperforming dead wood!

FaschingStatement

Jun 9, 2021
1697578810603.png

Last edited:

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
He is quickly becoming one of my favorite players on the roster. If not my favorite. Which is wild because he was my most frustrating for a good while.

If his play continues like this, we can't afford not to sign him. We have too many forwards (especially centers) we don't have a good two way game. He would be a huge loss going forward.
Mitts has been infuriating for years, because he has good second half's, leaving you hopeful that next year is the year, and then he comes out and lays an egg making you hate him for having made you like him. Then the second half he does it again.

My theory for along time is that his offseason training makes him stronger but heavier, and that extra weight slows him down to much and challenges his conditioning. As the year goes on he loses some weight and gains the game conditioning to perform again.

Last year, by the end of the year, he was in the best condition we have ever seen him in. I am absolutely thrilled, that for the first time, it looks like he has come back into camp still lean, instead of bulked up. Maybe....... could he?

Damn you Mitts! This is the last time I give you the chance to rip my heart out. One more time and your going into the sun with VO!

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
At the end of last year I stated that I never wanted to see VO, Joker, or Bryson in a Sabres uniform again. I was naive enough to think that the Sabres could see what I see. I am absolutely mind blown that even one made the team, lest ALL THREE! WTF!

Someone PLEASE explain to the Sabres the concept of "addition by subtraction!"

Midway thru my managing career I truly learned to embrace the mantra that the most important thing a company can do, is take the time to hire the right people. By later in my career I came to understand the importance of adding on that, "the worst mistake a company can make, is keeping the wrong ones."

I'm with @Jim Bob , Fire VO into the sun! You have wasted his trade value waiting too long, so just cut your losses and move on. Do it with Joker and Bryson too, and then stop waiting so long to get rid of underperforming dead wood!
Add Okposo to this. We all saw last year he was shot.

Again, look at teams like Vegas and their 4th lines. It's not even a comparison.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
I got lucky tonight, class was postponed til tomorrow, so I can watch the game tonight at work.

So I login to ESPN+ at 7, to find out it starts at 7:30, :rolleyes:

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
STFU (clap clap clapclapclap)

EDIT:

Finally got to the game instead of college football talk. yeesh.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Got mine to work on ESPN+ after doing the espn.com/activate and putting the code and selecting a provider that I didnt have :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad