GDT: TBL @ BUF 7:30PM TV:ESPN/ESPN+ Radio:WGR - His name is Jonas

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
So this is part 3 of the 0-3 start that I'm still going with. The sky is literally falling after this game, but things pick up after a win against Calgary.

LetsGoBuffalo1126

Nov 17, 2021
Flush the first game, take some solace in the last 2/3 of the last game, and play a complete third game for the win!

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003

so…Jost is in for Olofsson then? Is there another way to interpret this?

Interesting. I know he's had some defensive issues, but I also think he has had some chances and wasn't one of the people I thought needed to be called out. I will say there are a bunch of guys trying to find their game, having VO also in that category is like an albatross on that line.

I saw a post about dressing Jost and putting Krebs on that line (scratch VO). Other than someone coming up for Roch or Savoie being ready, I really do not see a lot of options.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
This game sets the tone for the season. Will we crumble when Tampa starts cracking skulls or match their level of violence?
Cozens will likely fight tonight to compensate for how bad he's been.

I'd like an ot comeback win with bloody noses and lost teeth. Old time hockey! Time to end the reign of terror. "Two teams enter, one team leaves!"

Or maybe I've played too much NHLPA 93 on the genesis...

Yes! Yes! He's gone!!!!!!!!

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Preparing for another cheap shot. Let’s look at the last few years…

19-20: Cernak elbows Dahlin in the head concussing him
20-21: COVID season, I didn’t watch as much
21-22: Stamkos elbows Cozens in the head because he was mad Tampa was losing
22-23: Kucherov runs UPL, makes zero effort to get out of the way. Cernak elbows Okposo in the head, no call but he was suspended.

I swear I remember Dahlin getting some cheap shots leading to injury this past season, but I can’t exactly remember.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Preparing for another cheap shot. Let’s look at the last few years…

19-20: Cernak elbows Dahlin in the head concussing him
20-21: COVID season, I didn’t watch as much
21-22: Stamkos elbows Cozens in the head because he was mad Tampa was losing
22-23: Kucherov runs UPL, makes zero effort to get out of the way. Cernak elbows Okposo in the head, no call but he was suspended.

I swear I remember Dahlin getting some cheap shots leading to injury this past season, but I can’t exactly remember.

There is also Kuch throwing the knee on Sobotka and last year Dahlin getting crosschecked into the net that started his back issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad