GDT: TB @ Bruins II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Ugly. Way too many problems with this team.

Krejci, Eriksson, Krug, Pasta minus that one turnover doing all the work.

Kosikarzzz

Mar 10, 2004
Windsor
This is upper managements fault. Not the players or clodes...

I feel it will be years before Boston looks good again. And bergy will be an old man.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
This team is bad.

Well, the defense is horribad. The forwards are alright bordering on pretty good.

Tuukka is...well hopefully not what he is today.

Sit Rask against Colorado obviously. Let the Monster have a hand.

Not much we can do about the defense....

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
One thing we can rely on, the Boston faithful aren't gonna let them go quietly, they will boo the pants off them if this continues.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
6 goals by a Tampa squad that half-assed their way through this game.

This season is gonna be really ugly ... we will compete for 1st overal.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Did Thomas come up big in 2006-2007 when the team had the same coaching issues and a better roster?

Fact is Rask could never beat Thomas out when he was here. Bruins tried to deal Thomas for peanuts and hand Rask the job and 2010 , game one, Rask **** the bed in Prague. Only time he started over Timmy was when #30 was injured.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Would Rask stop the 2nd, 3rd and 5th goal for another coach?

Stop thinking logically. Unfortunately in sport, there always needs to be a scapegoat, and more often than not, its the coach. I've never understood it, he can't go out there and play for them, but he is the one that takes the fall. Not looking good for Clode, and slowly, the D game looks like its going back to the all too familiar D to D breakouts...unless Morrow and Colin are on the ice, and that isn't a good sign.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Well this is going to be a long season and Jack and Brick are going to be insufferable by the end of October.

They need to score 5 on 5.

Chara being back helped in some ways but the team has got to find a way to win.

Looks like a lottery pick this season (I'm just not seeing deep enough talent to overcome the problems I see-only question is where we finish-if its a high pick or outside the top 10).

I hope the Sharks suck too. Be nice to have a couple of high first rounders to rebuild the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad