GDT: TB @ Bruins II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Has Hayes done anything yet? Like, anything? I've heard his name maybe once this past week... I think it was when he cleared the puck off glass or something.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
That's one he has to save.

But also it was a tricky shot, deflecting off the stick and making the shot a lot slower which eluded him.

But one thing about Rask i think he has to improve on is plays like these. For some reason i see a lot of goals that deflect off of something scored more on him than anyone else. Rask is very good making a save when he sees it and when its a regular shot without any deflections. But his style seems to be very prone to letting in surprising shots. Not sure why because he's a good positional goalie. Maybe he reacts too early, i dont know.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
That shift by Krejci line was great but they need to score there.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Has Hayes done anything yet? Like, anything? I've heard his name maybe once this past week... I think it was when he cleared the puck off glass or something.

I didn't buy what the Florida fans were saying when he was traded but my god...they were absolutely right. He is a no show and soft as puppy ****.

As I said at the time of the trade, we got the wrong Hayes, Kevin is so god damn much better

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011

I would say nope but then that line has been invisible today-ain't just Hayes.

The third and 4th lines aren't getting much done today.

OutspokenMinority*

Miller showing some grit on the defensive end which is encouraging.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA

It is weird.

He doesn't seem to do much of anything, positive or negative. Definitely can be an issue when you're a large player that doesn't have any desire to attain a physical game.

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
Difference between Rask and Thomas. Thomas could come up big and showed his frustrations on opposing teams. Rask collects his 7 mil paycheck.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Don't know why we play the 4th line right now and why the kids pairing plays behind them, their offense is needed with the top2 lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad