GDT: TB @ Bruins II

Status
Not open for further replies.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Next 3 games will really show what this team is Colorado, Arizona, and Philly are all average to bad teams

If we can't beat them we are probably one of the bottom feeders if we win it will show to me at least where a middle of the pack team

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yeah, but I am just not seeing it. New breakout system not working, no emotion when they get blown out for the third game, vets not playing smart or caring much, young guys are green. Goalie decided not to show up..Fading from 1st period to 3rd period for three games in a row is very alarming too. Siedes is not fixing this. If you want to take this back to preseason this is actually their 6th lost in a row. Basically when more NHLers started to play near the end of camp this team has shown they cant compete.

We have a bunch of 3rd/4th liners with a couple of guys with decent skill. Maybe the future will be good, but this year the team is going to be bad.

Krejci cared today. He and Loui played their butts off the whole 60.

It isn't fair to say they don't care. I actually think they do care. What they lack right now is resiliency-they seem like they give up when they go down by a couple of goals.

Gonna get ugly in that locker room.

cobrak

Feb 27, 2002
Hockeyland
I see good and bad. They are at least entertaining, although I'm going to have to mute NESN feed pretty soon.

I just hope if they go trading, Pasta Spooner and C Miller aren't on the table. They will be the core in five years if they stick together.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
What's the point in firing Clode? I dont' put the losses on him. He was given a crappy roster. Find me a coach in the league who can make anything passable with 5 bottom pairing d-men. And he didn't tell Tuukka to play like a flaming pile of ****.

If Donny wants to win - get a defenseman. If not, might as well ride out the tank with Clode and sell of your assets. The second you fire Clode he gets scooped up by another team and they excel.

Not a big Julien fan but you don't win without goaltending in this league and so far Rask has been poor, no use for even Rask lovers to try and deny this. Hopefully we will see " The Monster " in nets next game, he might at least give us a chance in Colorado unlike Rask today.

I also would like to see Randall in for Talbot and someone from Providence up to play on our 3rd line.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
This is upper managements fault. Not the players or clodes...

I feel it will be years before Boston looks good again. And bergy will be an old man.

Please.

The B's (thanks to Chia) had an aging core, a bunch of guys with NTC's and not a lot of young talent from the draft. If Chia had stayed, we would have gotten a couple more years of him trying to hold on and putting out marginal playoff teams.

Sweeney had to start the rebuild process and has, but it's probably going to get worse before it gets better.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
please.

The b's (thanks to chia) had an aging core, a bunch of guys with ntc's and not a lot of young talent from the draft. If chia had stayed, we would have gotten a couple more years of him trying to hold on and putting out marginal playoff teams.

Sweeney had to start the rebuild process and has, but it's probably going to get worse before it gets better.

1000 %

cobrak

Feb 27, 2002
Hockeyland
Krejci cared today. He and Loui played their butts off the whole 60.

It isn't fair to say they don't care. I actually think they do care. What they lack right now is resiliency-they seem like they give up when they go down by a couple of goals.

Gonna get ugly in that locker room.

Yea they might be losing but there is serious effort with most of them which makes me not as mad at them as last year when it looked like they could care less.

It's almost like the hockey gods are granting us Austin and this year is a gimme to get the young uns in line for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad