Dreger: Taylor Hall and MTL

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
What do you expect to get Hall for???

I'm not expecting to get Hall, but if I we're going to offer something, it would certainly not be that. Max Domi is more than likely off the table. Do you honestly think that the Habs would be better if they removed Domi and Suzuki from their starting lineup and replaced them by Hall?

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
So no Caufield, Romanov, Primeau, Poehling, Kotkaniemi.

Who's left?

How do you feel about this sign and trade max offer. I start lower than this but I'll tell you my high point.

- Primeau or Poehling (pick one)
- Brook or Fleury (pick one)
- 2nd
- Byron (cap reasons)

* Byron and Tatar can be swapped but the futures gets reduced.

Knights said no to trading Glass but included Brannstrom. Habs have every right to say no to Suzuki, Caufield, Kotkaniemi, Romanov. And if you call Primeau, Poehling, Brook, 2nd spare parts, I'm going to haunt you for your ignorance! :laugh:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I would imagine NJ has something(s) in mind from the Habs & knowledge of interest from Hall for Dreger to put this out there.

After all, Dreger is very reliable and was first to around 90% of the summer trades and signings.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Hall made sense in the off-season, or at the TDL.

Montreal is sitting on the bubble, and it might be a terrible idea giving away futures for him.

That said... with the draft being in Montreal, it would be a guaruntee you win the lottery for 1st overall if you got Hall.

Hall being on the team would ensure Lafreniere is a Hab.

Reactions: Steeler23

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I would imagine NJ has something(s) in mind from the Habs & knowledge of interest from Hall for Dreger to put this out there.

After all, Dreger is very reliable and was first to around 90% of the summer trades and signings.

Personally, I don't care if Dreger released this article on Hall might consider Montreal, I'm not a big fan of Dreger at all. Honestly, it's nice to talk about the idea but am I counting on the Alberta boy signing in Quebec? NO, not really.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Caulfield would be a must have in any Taylor Hall deal due to his chemistry with Hughes.

If Montreal are not willing to include him then the deal doesnt happen and Hall gets traded elsewhere. Simple as that.
I wouldn't trade Caulfield straight up for a signed hall so i guess hall gets traded elsewhere and closed the thread.Simple as that.

Steeler23

Aug 10, 2004
Hall made sense in the off-season, or at the TDL.

Montreal is sitting on the bubble, and it might be a terrible idea giving away futures for him.

That said... with the draft being in Montreal, it would be a guaruntee you win the lottery for 1st overall if you got Hall.

Hall being on the team would ensure Lafreniere is a Hab.

Bergevin was playing 4D chess all along!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00