Tavares+Marner or Point+Stamkos

Which duo moving forward

• Total voters

Mar 26, 2010
Irrelevant. When Marner hits 100 you can come back and post about it.
Cool the jets about wild claims after 5 games.
And you need to cool the jets on Pettersson. He only has 4 games. Be consistent and stop the double standard.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
You’re a Leafs homer. Because you go over the top about the Leafs in every post and give zero credit to opposing players who deserve it. Like I said you’re in no position to criticize anyone unless you clean up your act.
clean up his act?????? you put down the leafs every post, and throw all kinds of shade towards them! you give no credit to the leafs players, your posts are too predictable.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
And you need to cool the jets on Pettersson. He only has 4 games. Be consistent and stop the double standard.
What double standard? Pettersson just rewrote the SHL record book last year.
Anyways back on point, point out something in my original post that was attacking the Leafs. I said Tavares and Stamkos was a wash and Marner and Point were a coin flip.
Seems quite balanced and has been echoed by many others including many Leaf fans.
Only a homer like yourself would be upset by that and take it as insulting the Leafs.

Mar 26, 2010
clean up his act?????? you put down the leafs every post, and throw all kinds of shade towards them! you give no credit to the leafs players, your posts are too predictable.
Exactly. I get insulted on here all the time because I won’t say Pettersson after 4 games is better than Matthews. Sorry.

It is a double standard.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Point out where in my original post I put down the Leafs when I called the poll a draw.
You just can’t accept balanced opinions that don’t always pick your teams players.
Objectivity is something you could use instead of being so sensitive.

Mar 26, 2010
What double standard? Pettersson just rewrote the SHL record book last year.
Anyways back on point, point out something in my original post that was attacking the Leafs. I said Tavares and Stamkos was a wash and Marner and Point were a coin flip.
Seems quite balanced and has been echoed by many others including many Leaf fans.
Only a homer like yourself would be upset by that and take it as insulting the Leafs.
Pettersson is not in the same universe as Matthews. Calm yourself.

We all see it very very different. He is a good prospect for sure. But chill out man.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Point out where in my original post I put down the Leafs when I called the poll a draw.
You just can’t accept balanced opinions that don’t always pick your teams players.
Objectivity is something you could use instead of being so sensitive.
no its just not this posts, everytime its concerning a leaf player, you put them down and say they are overrated, or how Vancouver does this and there players are so much better...., and u call us out saying our players not good because they have no achievements, what has Vancouver players done lately?

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
no its just not this posts, everytime its concerning a leaf player, you put them down and say they are overrated, or how Vancouver does this and there players are so much better....
So there’s nothing in my post that is offensive then.
We’re making progress.
And you obviously have not followed my posts if you think I feel that Vancouver does things better than the Leafs.
:laugh:
I don’t mind criticism but I hate when posters just make things up. An apology is in order but I doubt that you’re objective enough to do that so I’ll put you on the ignore list.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
We’re making progress.
And you obviously have not followed my posts if you think I feel that Vancouver does things better than the Leafs.
I don’t mind criticism but I hate when posters just make things up. You’re very dishonest.
calling me dishonest lol, it looks like you seem to call out posters who differ on an opinion..... just like I do to you, your also dishonest if thats the case. so now, point is better than marner on the Canucks wait a minute those players play for them now? weird

Mar 26, 2010
We’re making progress.
I don’t mind criticism but I hate when posters just make things up. An apology is in order but I doubt that you’re objective enough to do that so I’ll put you on the ignore list.
Why are you attacking him for not agreeing with your biased opinion.

You get so heated in Leaf threads.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad