Tavares considered Bruins 'quite a bit' before signing with Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Tavares is such an idiot, dumber than a bag of bricks really.

Is this supposed to earn him fans in Boston? And what's the relevance of bringing this up right before your playoff series with them. Is it supposed to light a fire under TML's ass? Maybe focus on the present instead of reminiscing on the past.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
for those lazy like me

Cassidy came away from the meeting hoping Tavares had been sold on Boston, but it wasn't to be. In the end, he chose the Maple Leafs, the team he'd grown up rooting for in Oakville, Ontario.

"I like the guy," Cassidy said in a phone interview last week. "He's honest. He got to the points he wanted, the questions he wanted answered. I have a lot of respect for him.

"I don't judge him by the choice he made. He had his choice of teams. Good for him. I found him to come off as a true professional, a good guy, a solid guy. Now the opposition, unfortunately, but a good guy."

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
Great town, great tradition, if the money was right why wouldn't he "consider" it?

That being said, what's done is done, and I'm sure the player and the fans are more than happy with they're current circumstances...at least until they're not, lol.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Article here

Pretty interesting. I wonder what it would have taken for them to get Tavares.
I don't think I would have been happy with what they would have had to get rid of to make that work. I also don't see the Bruins in the position they are currently in either without the roster they have. I'm a-okay with where he decided to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad