Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Tank tank tank tank tank~

zkwFgrH.gif

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I hate watching our team lose but the puck luck, bounces off goalie sticks, fanned shot-passes have conspired to make this fugly. Just a spon full of sugar makes the medicine go down.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
I hate watching our team lose but the puck luck, bounces off goalie sticks, fanned shot-passes have conspired to make this fugly. Just a spon full of sugar makes the medicine go down.

Don't agree.

Organization needs a good kicking while they're down. If that doesn't motivate the owner and GM to actually be pro-active in the season, I'm not sure what will.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Don't agree.

Organization needs a good kicking while they're down. If that doesn't motivate the owner and GM to actually be pro-active in the season, I'm not sure what will.

How much more proactive do you want them to be? They have basically signaled a full scale movement towards a transition to their young players. I would expect even more movement towards that direction over the summer.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Don't agree.

Yup over pay for FAs and let the young talent walk ... what a brilliant move.

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
That late goal by the Flames could end up being huge for tiebreakers... (Goal differential)

folix

Jul 24, 2011
What a mega day for the tank! Flames win, Oilers win even Buffalo got a freaking point.

Yikes. I hate watching our team lose but man its for the greater good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad