Tank Thread 2015/16 (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
No harm done to the tank tonight as long as Calgary pulls off a win. With CBJ and Leafs winning we can call this night a wash for the tank

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
Little and Ladd being out of the lineup and Hutch/Pav means bottom 3. Can't wait till June

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
When the tank takes a night off I am always happiest to watch the kids score. Armia, Ehlers and Scheifele with milti-point games.

I hear you there. I woke up super pumped by what we are seeing with the kids. Armia getting the opportunity over the last month or so has been key IMO. Now we know we have a nice future player in him.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
The Oilers lost when all the other tankers won (or got a point) including the Leafs.

The Oil is elite at tanking.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Need to go 20-0-1 to get to 99 points..

Release the super tank

HELLY check
Ladd check
Little check ( though not in a good way )

Pavelec in net..
5 checks

I will be happy if Jets lose all their games in shotout. With them scoring 3 goals or more per game the Rest of the way.

If the D crap that bad, then most likely. Big changes in the D core.

Only Buff will be secured.
One of MYers or Trouba might go
The rest can go also.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
I will be happy if Jets lose all their games in shotout.

I wouldn't want that. That would be 22 points in their remaining 22 games (what some people call ".500" even though it would really be ".000"). That could lift them 4 or 5 places in the standings from where a proper tank (5-15-2) would settle them. Lose 15 games 7-6 in regulation and 2 in OT/SO with Pavelec in net. Win 5 games 4-0 with Hutch in net. Ideal padding there.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
I wouldn't want that. That would be 22 points in their remaining 22 games (what some people call ".500" even though it would really be ".000"). That could lift them 4 or 5 places in the standings from where a proper tank (5-15-2) would settle them. Lose 15 games 7-6 in regulation and 2 in OT/SO with Pavelec in net. Win 5 games 4-0 with Hutch in net. Ideal padding there.
Ok yours is a better idea

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Need to go 20-0-1 to get to 99 points..

Release the super tank

HELLY check
Ladd check
Little check ( though not in a good way )

Pavelec in net..
5 checks

I will be happy if Jets lose all their games in shotout. With them scoring 3 goals or more per game the Rest of the way.

If the D crap that bad, then most likely. Big changes in the D core.

Only Buff will be secured.
One of MYers or Trouba might go
The rest can go also.
Trading Myers and / or Stu should help with penalty differential in a big way. Trading Stu should help with goal differential too.

Imcanadianeh

Nov 1, 2015
Trading Myers and / or Stu should help with penalty differential in a big way. Trading Stu should help with goal differential too.

Probably should get rid of buff, trouba and enstrom first considering they take more minor penalties than Myers and Stuart.

If you're looking to get rid of our defenseman that take penalties buff should be first followed by enstrom. Although enstrom has 2 less than trouba he doesn't have any offsetting penalties.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Loss today penned in, need some help from th Alberta teams and the Leaf's, Sabre's and Jackets to win tonight!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Have to admit without Ladd and Little and with Helly in the AHL there is no reason to think we can't secure a bottom 4 spot then hope for some luck.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Have to admit without Ladd and Little and with Helly in the AHL there is no reason to think we can't secure a bottom 4 spot then hope for some luck.

Subtract Helle - good chance.
Trade Ladd - great chance.
Little injured. Hello, Matthews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes