Pre-Game Talk: Tampa @ Toronto - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
Awe muffing can’t handle the truth. When This selfish clown ruins any chance this core has to win anything because of his out of this world contract demands what else is there to talk about?

maybe 0 goals in his last 19 playoff games is good enough for you… but I guess I have different standards
You must be a new fan. Anyone who experienced the 15 years before Matthews, Marner, and Nylander came along knows how lucky we are to have them.

Curt

Jun 28, 2018
You must be a new fan. Anyone who experienced the 15 years before Matthews, Marner, and Nylander came along knows how lucky we are to have them.
Nah being an old fan makes it that much worse. Knowing he is wrecking this once in a lifetime core is the worst part about it.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Nah being an old fan makes it that much worse. Knowing he is wrecking this once in a lifetime core is the worst part about it.

I guess it's not that much of a once in a lifetime core since they are spoiled, selfish entitled brats.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
The Leafs need to capitalize here and take advantage of an injured team battling for the division lead.

No Kuch, Point or Cerelli should be a huge advantage for Toronto even with Marner, Spezza, Sandin and Dermott out.

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Big game for divisional standings.

If Leafs win they're seeded higher (2nd) in terms of point % & take top spot in total points.

Last time they play it was a Campbell vs Vasilevskiy showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad