Pre-Game Talk: Tampa @ Toronto - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
Hope they tighten up defensively a bit for this one. The last few games have been a bit sloppy considering how tight they were for a good stretch there. If we start giving up all those 2 on 1's like we've seen the past few games, the bolts WILL take advantage.

Stay hot Matty, top of the heap is in striking distance now!

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
This will be a tough one without Marner, Sandin and Spezza... But I hope they can manage to squeeze 2 points out of this one.

Can't wait for 8PM!

Dermott as well. But missing those 4 guys is I'd say roughly equivalent to TB missing Kucherov and Point so no excuses for either side. Two teams pretty close in strength but we're at home which is why we are the betting favourites. Would be really nice to win this one!

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I noticed you put the wife's request third on your list LOL. GL with that! :-P
I would have to be bribed, or good and drunk to see the Trews at a Grey Cup party. Add the fact that there are marquis games that my 2 favourite teams are in...take me now oh lord.

Reactions: Oscar Peterson

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I know, like getting too many presents on your birthday. :laugh:
Lol...something like that.
I would have to be bribed, or good and drunk to see the Trews at a Grey Cup party. Add the fact that there are marquis games that my 2 favourite teams are in...take me now oh lord.
Not sure how drunk, it is a free night out though. Lost track of how many times we've seen the Trews. They'd rather watch the Leafs too. :laugh:

Reactions: al secord

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Screenshot_20211209-104613_Sheets.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad